X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Björnsson 200lb Dumbbell Incline Press

Björnsson "The Mountain" 200lb Dumbbell Incline Press

http://i.imgur.com/BfpBm6M.gifv

He made it look easy. Ronnie Coleman did 200s but on flat.

Comment

Made it look easy. One of my life goals is to be able to do that. I think it's really cool to be able to accomplish that

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
        Made it look easy. One of my life goals is to be able to do that. I think it's really cool to be able to accomplish that
        Most I did were 120s I think maybe they were 110s but only for 6 or 7 reps lol.

Comment

I used to do 85lb or 90lb DBs a while ago and my shoulder joint felt like it was going to come apart lol..

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
            Most I did were 120s I think maybe they were 110s but only for 6 or 7 reps lol.
            I can do 115lbs DB's on incline for 6. In fact I did that tonight for chest. 5th one needed help and the 6th was sloppy.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
              I used to do 85lb or 90lb DBs a while ago and my shoulder joint felt like it was going to come apart lol..
              For being natural that's good lol

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                I can do 115lbs DB's on incline for 6. In fact I did that tonight for chest. 5th one needed help and the 6th was sloppy.
                Thats still good and you're probably smaller than me.

Comment

I can do about 3 god damn pounds at the moment. Son of a bitch where's my god damn valium. :D

Serious note, great strength for a natty dna props brother.

Comment

Thats still good and you're probably smaller than me.
                    Thanks man.
                    Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    I can do about 3 god damn pounds at the moment. Son of a bitch where's my god damn valium. :D

Serious note, great strength for a natty dna props brother.
                    Haha... It's alright man. You'll be back to normal soon.

Is that a compliment coming from you? Holy shit, what is the world coming to? Lol... Thanks man, our gym max's at 160lbs. I've got a while to go

Comment

Ronnie did incline 200s for 7 reps. Here is a video showing it as well as his other top lifts. https://youtu.be/D3vO_ogtpUI

2300lb leg press for 8 reps blows me away. Light weight baby!!

Comment

For being natural that's good lol
                        That was also at a bodyweight of 145lbs. I was pleased with where I was training-wise to accomplish that, but it was clear that it was at the limit of what my joints and tendons and ligaments would tolerate. I have since backed down to the 70-75lb range to avoid injury.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                          Ronnie did incline 200s for 7 reps. Here is a video showing it as well as his other top lifts. https://youtu.be/D3vO_ogtpUI

2300lb leg press for 8 reps blows me away. Light weight baby!!
                          Ronnie was stupid strong for no reason lol

Thats awesome that he did all that weight, but unfortunately that led to a ton of health issues.

Comment

Working...
                          X