Bursitis with a small fracture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bursitis with a small fracture

Small fracture. I've had this for years it seems and I've ignored the symptoms due to stubbornness. Having titanium rods in my forearm from a few years ago, you'd think I'd be more cautious? Eh nope lol

Having full panel done on blood with gh, igf and test panel. Will be having an MRI done on upper body from shoulder to shoulder and including mid low back as well.

Told the doc it's time for a major tuneup. This young fella needs to make sure i'm healthy all around. After all this is said and done, we'll move to the conversation of having another child.
    Attached Files

So no injured reserve list ya pansies :fufool:

Comment

So what exactly is the injury? Where is the area of the fracture? Whats the fix and what's the healing time?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        So what exactly is the injury? Where is the area of the fracture? Whats the fix and what's the healing time?
        I'll take pics later. The injury is on the point of the elbow. Healing? Ummmm cortisone shots or pain meds which both I refused.

Healing is resting the entire arm (s) for 8 weeks no lifting, umm sure :rofl: not doing that. However what I've been doing is lifting less upper and switching more to legs.

Say what you want, but I only train legs once every 10 days or so. They get get too big too fast and currently I've got them in perfect size and shape for how I train and run.

But seems I'm going to be doing more legs, oh well...

Comment

so you have a fracture with bursitis and you refused treatment and you aren't going to let it heal. sounds like a great plan bro. i mean seriously well thought out plan.

what's with the shoulder to shoulder MRI about? you have another injury?

Comment

so you have a fracture with bursitis and you refused treatment and you aren't going to let it heal. sounds like a great plan bro. i mean seriously well thought out plan.

what's with the shoulder to shoulder MRI about? you have another injury?
            I normally don't practice what I preach when it comes to injuries, sad but true. Remember when I tore my pec a few years ago? Well part of that tear was also ruining my rotator cuff lol. Just getting it done to make sure I haven't made it worse. One of the issues that led into thayt injury was because I had degenerative tissue wear, severely. Most of this health check up I'm doing as opposed to my other ones in the past. Well being 41yrs young, I wanna make sure ALL of me is good to go and if not, let's tackle the issue now.
            Attached Files

Comment

I can hear Bouncer already saying.

"Deca brah" :D

Comment

So you ride B's ass for his AAS use because he needs to go about it the "healthy way" and then it comes time for you to listen to the docs and you don't. lol :retard:

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                  So you ride B's ass for his AAS use because he needs to go about it the "healthy way" and then it comes time for you to listen to the docs and you don't. lol :retard:
                  AAS usage has zero to do with my injury and I agree, if it's not affecting me terminally, then I'll keep bucking the system.

I do plan on taking SOME time off or adjusting my training.

Comment

i'm kinda lost. your talking about making sure your healthy and maintaining a healthy lifestyle yet when the doc finds problems you reject treatment and refuse rest. do you think the problem will get better with your course of action bro? address and fix the issue now. do not let it get worse and become a major problem.

Comment

i'm kinda lost. your talking about making sure your healthy and maintaining a healthy lifestyle yet when the doc finds problems you reject treatment and refuse rest. do you think the problem will get better with your course of action bro? address and fix the issue now. do not let it get worse and become a major problem.
                      Agreed and no argument what so ever.

Will I take the needed time off? No...not gonna take 8 or 10 weeks of no upper by movement. However if it meant that my life is on the line, no question I'd follow protocol.

But it's an elbow, not my life or anything major. If it came down to needing surgery then I'd get it the surgery and rest, but no surgery is needed....yet.

Listen guys, I know I heavily preach to all to be healthy and feel good, I know. I'm guilty of not taking my own advice.

I'll do some adjustment but not a full rest, ah ah nope

Comment

I could reconsider cortisone shots.that'll take 1 week of rest. But the injection is just a bandaid

Comment

Boucner: Hello Kettle?
                          Rado: Go ahead pot
                          Last edited by Erod13; 08-09-16, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Erod13 View Post
                            Boucner: Hello Kettle?
                            Rado: Go ahead teapot
                            :clapback:

Comment

Seeing an orthopedic next week, fucking doc just called me to schedule it...I need to think smart and stop being an idiot I guess....Otherwise I'm gonna regret it. Hopefully the ortho will shine a better light for me. I'll post results on full blood work and results from my MRIs soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X