Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brace yourselves.. the new years crowd will soon be invading your gym..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brace yourselves.. the new years crowd will soon be invading your gym..

never fails. every year these fucks arrive and it takes about 2 months for them to disappear again. ill try to stay calm.

Do some loud grunting and pass gas near them. They'll make sure the come at a different time than you.

Comment

They where not there ealy this morning. Wonder why?

Comment

Going to gym is my new year resolution too. :D

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
          Going to gym is my new year resolution too. :D
          Not snapping something is your resolution bozo (spoken from wheelchair )

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
            Are you really in a wheelchair? Wtf?

Comment

My Advice: Show some empathy towards them, reach out, lend a helping hand. Who knows, you might even make a new friend. For many people joining a gym takes a lot of courage. They are insecure, anxious and feel like they are being judged. (I typically get frustrated this time of the year too at my gym, but one of my resolutions was to start approaching every situation with more empathy towards my fellow man).

Comment

I keep to myself, I don't bully or try to intimidate anyone. It just gets frustrating when all the sudden you have to wait in line behind people that will mostly be gone in 2 months.

Comment

Man it was packed lol.

We decided to visit the gym and no box this morning. It was a fucking circus. So many hungover faces on men and women.

Comment

Originally posted by M00chie69 View Post
                    My Advice: Show some empathy towards them, reach out, lend a helping hand. Who knows, you might even make a new friend. For many people joining a gym takes a lot of courage. They are insecure, anxious and feel like they are being judged. (I typically get frustrated this time of the year too at my gym, but one of my resolutions was to start approaching every situation with more empathy towards my fellow man).
                    Here is bouncer trying to connect with some of the new members. :rofl:

https://media1.giphy.com/media/pl3GKP85jWshO/giphy.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                      I'm going balls to the walls. I just maxed out an empty bar on the bench press. :thumup:

Comment

Yesterday was just the regulars, today was a nightmare. I usually go at 5:30am, energy the resolution crowd skips out on the early morning, but I went in later today and it was crazy.

Comment

Insane at local gym ....Wall to wall newbies... Yeah fun...

Comment

Yep went to the gym late tonight and it was packed lol. National chest day.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
                              National chest day.
                              That's Monday's for ya:thumb:

Comment

Working...
                              X