Brutal Pec Tear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brutal Pec Tear

Ego lift and it can change you forever. His physique will never be the same because of 1 mistake. Full tear, will need surgery and recovery to even get back into the gym and start lifting baby weights is 9 months to a year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IdRUmozYv4

Damn that sucks, feel for the guy. Any tear sucks and will set you back.

Comment

Dam that hurt. Was the 1 mistake going to heavy or coming down to low?

Comment

Poor guy that's less common on dumbells

Comment

Originally posted by piratex View Post
          Dam that hurt. Was the 1 mistake going to heavy or coming down to low?
          If he had been using proper weight he'd have been fine. He didn't really come down to low at all. Just to much weight for him. No need.

Comment

Not watching that viideo. I actually did open the link and as soon as he started to lift I stopped it. Just knowing what's gonna happen was enough to make my balls shrink up. :eek:
            Reminded me my pec tear. :(

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
              Not watching that viideo. I actually did open the link and as soon as he started to lift I stopped it. Just knowing what's gonna happen was enough to make my balls shrink up. :eek:
              Reminded me my pec tear. :(
              And then you re tore it. Doing what again?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                And then you re tore it. Doing what again?
                Driving. Some asshole cut in my lane without looking back and to avoid hitting him I swerved left and in the process I yanked my arm out of the sling and tore it twice as bad.
                According to the doctor first year was a nice clean easy to repair one. Second one was fucked up beyond belief. That's when he took part of hamstring and put it in my chest. :(

Comment

i spend forever warming up chest and also bi's. seems to be the main culprit in tears.
                  haven't lifted heavy bench in years. 365 a few weeks ago but for reps after a lot of warmup.... this vid serves as a reminder... seen too many injuries.

Comment

Fuck! Why did I watch that video? I'm training chest tonight. Poor guy, can't imagine that happen

Comment

Driving. Some asshole cut in my lane without looking back and to avoid hitting him I swerved left and in the process I yanked my arm out of the sling and tore it twice as bad.
                      According to the doctor first year was a nice clean easy to repair one. Second one was fucked up beyond belief. That's when he took part of hamstring and put it in my chest. :(
                      didnt you re-injure something pulling the blinds open on your window at some point? lol. I remember you telling me something about blinds.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        didnt you re-injure something pulling the blinds open on your window at some point? lol. I remember you telling me something about blinds.
                        Blinds were the initial tiny stitch tear. Called the doctor after that he booed me an appointment within a few days then the driving thing happened before I went to see him.
                        You know how my luck is. :D

Comment

Blinds were the initial tiny stitch tear. Called the doctor after that he booed me an appointment within a few days then the driving thing happened before I went to see him.
                          You know how my luck is. :D
                          in other words you tore the same pec 3 times within a matter of months. :retard::retard:

Comment

Yup! If you wanna be technical about it. :S

Comment

Working...
                            X