Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cardio - How much of it are you really doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardio - How much of it are you really doing?

If any at all.

So I'm asked this constantly, from here, where i train, etc. How much cardio am i doing? Last night as i was programming my new phone. I decided to take a look at my app that monitors my sleeping and steps/running.

I get it, some of these trackers are off. It gives me a good general idea though and IMO, I'd say it's relatively accurate.

This is what i use, https://misfit.com/misfit-shine-2

I took some screen shots and point being, i do a shit load of cardio. I run from 3 to 5 miles ED and honestly didn't think I'd walk this much?

I try to walk my dogs an hour a day and go on a little walk during lunch

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

i know exactly how much i'm doing it and I don't need app. 25 minutes post workout on treadmill. believe it or not the treadmill can actually tell you how much your doing! its amazing 1970's technology! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        i know exactly how much i'm doing it and I don't need app. 25 minutes post workout on treadmill. believe it or not the treadmill can actually tell you how much your doing! its amazing 1970's technology! :D
        Fuck off :thumup::D

Comment

I hardly ever do any cardio. But when I do I tend to do high intensity stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Some bullshit LG tracker. My girl put on my phone said I did almost 9000 steps turkey hunting this am....lol

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
              Some bullshit LG tracker. My girl put on my phone said I did almost 9000 steps turkey hunting this am....lol
              Wtf has the world come to. A army vet and southern hunter is tracking his steps with a little app. Holy mother of Christ.

I understand Rado doing it. He wears scarves and sucks on lollipops but you!? Fuck sake.

Comment

Wtf has the world come to. A army vet and southern hunter is tracking his steps with a little app. Holy mother of Christ.

I understand Rado doing it. He wears scarves and sucks on lollipops but you!? Fuck sake.
                Lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by A$AP View Post
                    I hardly ever do any cardio. But when I do I tend to do high intensity stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                    Wtf...9k steps...that isn't so hard to rack up

Comment

Like my sweater ,bitch:D

Comment

Just counted the steps from my living room to my kitchen. 27. Rip, what the hell kind of lazy ass turkey hunt were you on. Did it take place inside a small petting zoo?

Comment

Just counted the steps from my living room to my kitchen. 27. Rip, what the hell kind of lazy ass turkey hunt were you on. Did it take place inside a small petting zoo?
                          Lol what a fool

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                            Lol what a fool
                            Seriously though. If it's 27 steps that takes literally 5-10 seconds inside my normal sized apartment how many steps is it while I do 30 minutes of cardio? It's gotta be at least 5-6k or more no? Serious question.

I'd think a turkey hunt would be like 25k steps or some shit.

Rip must have been on a senior citizen hunt.

Comment

Seriously though. If it's 27 steps that takes literally 5-10 seconds inside my normal sized apartment how many steps is it while I do 30 minutes of cardio? It's gotta be at least 5-6k or more no? Serious question.

I'd think a turkey hunt would be like 25k steps or some shit.
                              https://www.inbodyusa.com/blogs/inbo...n-t-do-for-you

You like these kinds of reads..check it.

I hear ya though. I walk quite a bit. I also wear Allen Edmonds or Cole Haan shoes, heavy as fuck

Comment

Working...
                              X