Full Body Workout = Destroyed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Body Workout = Destroyed

Decided to do something different today just for a shock. Started with the big body parts first. Legs and back and then moved on. Took about an hour and 20 minutes. Did it in a hoody and then did 20 minutes cardio. Came home got in shower, ate, took the dogs for a walk in 92 degree heat and now I am fucking destroyed. In a good way. Every muscle in my body is sore, hormones and nutrients pumping through my system and now I'm gonna take a nap and recover a bit because I hardly have the strength to move.

I would never recommend this shit every workout but damn is it a shock to the system every once and awhile. T-shirt under my hoody was so soaking wet I couldn't even pull it off me, my girl had to pull it off while I lifted my arms up. Call me a nut but I love this kind of shit. Nothing feels better than knowing you just killed it in the gym.

P.S. I'm chugging water mixed with a little Gatorade powder like crazy. I'm not passing out this year mother fuckers! Fucken 92 in early May. Will be 110 by June. Fuck sake.

Comment

Good shit bro, but watch it.

Your big ass nose Italian looking homo gonna pass out like a Nancy again

Comment

Yeah full body workouts are exhausting but I like them because I can get work done on all the muscle groups a few times a week. When I was doing a split I only hit each specific muscle group 1 time a week.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
          Yeah full body workouts are exhausting but I like them because I can get work done on all the muscle groups a few times a week. When I was doing a split I only hit each specific muscle group 1 time a week.
          No way your lifting full intensity doing it a few times a week. Especially on the low doses your running. Your nervous system would be destroyed. What I did today is not something anyone could do a few times a week. On the doses your running and having a basic idea of your size, I think you'd get further doing individual body parts full intensity.

Not talking shit Chuck. Just saying if you did what I did today multiple times per week you'd be in a catabolic state unless you were on some heavy gear. I'm gonna need at least 3-4 days to recover from this and I'm on test, deca, var, and GH. You're just on trt right?

Comment

Nice. How many sets per body part? Nothing feels better than when everything on point.. Food, training and anabolics.

Comment

Originally posted by Backspace7 View Post
              Nice. How many sets per body part? Nothing feels better than when everything on point.. Food, training and anabolics.
              3 sets 10-12 reps heavy as I could while still maintaining form for everything.

Comment

Oh I'm not nearly going as intense as when I was doing a split and on gear. Far less volume just increased frequency. When I was doing a split while on cycle was the best for my gains but off cycle I wasn't putting in the time to even finish my split in one week so I would occasionally go a week and a half before hitting the same muscle group and I went backwards. I had to adjust. Doing full body 2-3x a week off gear I have at least gone back to making progress.

I'm on a simple full body btw. Arnold's old full body. 4 sets squats, 3 sets wide grip bench, 3 sets pullups, 4 sets dumbbell shoulder press (substituted for behind neck barbell press), 3 sets barbell curls, 3 sets situps til failure. I'll add in some grip stuff and vary the exercises and volume based on how I feel but with 2 days off between my CNS stays solid.

Comment

Try some xfit workouts;) if you want some hardcore shit.

But Yea bro, I love those types of exhaustion, feels good

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    P.S. I'm chugging water mixed with a little Gatorade powder like crazy. I'm not passing out this year mother fuckers! Fucken 92 in early May. Will be 110 by June. Fuck sake.
                    gonna rain on Sunday LMAO
                    I have a sick MMA workout that is geared towards muscle conditioning and it beats people to the dirt makes many throw up. these are seasoned MMA guys also that have no idea what happens when they do my shit.
                    it take about 4 mins and 30 seconds to do the full circuit then 1 min rest do it 5 times mimics a fight no one ever makes it all 5 most can't get past 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      Decided to do something different today just for a shock. Started with the big body parts first. Legs and back and then moved on. Took about an hour and 20 minutes. Did it in a hoody and then did 20 minutes cardio. Came home got in shower, ate, took the dogs for a walk in 92 degree heat and now I am fucking destroyed. In a good way. Every muscle in my body is sore, hormones and nutrients pumping through my system and now I'm gonna take a nap and recover a bit because I hardly have the strength to move.

I would never recommend this shit every workout but damn is it a shock to the system every once and awhile. T-shirt under my hoody was so soaking wet I couldn't even pull it off me, my girl had to pull it off while I lifted my arms up. Call me a nut but I love this kind of shit. Nothing feels better than knowing you just killed it in the gym.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

These mother faackers are brutal... use to do alot of crossfit shit last year like amraps,emoms and Olympic weight lifting with a 23 year old buddy who a damn beast in this cross fit shit.. I keep forgetting how old I am...doing them rowing machines and shit..
                        I felt fit after that, But I couldn't grow worth a damn... went back to split training ...
                        Mad props for the tall guy!!

Last edited by boricuarage79; 05-04-17, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Today's plan was just abs and cardio...
                          Told my girlfriend fuck it.. I'm doing legs...
                          Superset all my workouts and then I said fuck it.. no treadmill..
                          Nice little 20 min cardio on the exercise bike keeping the HR at 130-140....
                          I'm zapped!! I keep forgetting bout my spinal protrusion..
                          Getting some sharp ass lower back pains when I bent...
                          Just eating my meals and Laying in bed..

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                            Today's plan was just abs and cardio...
                            Told my girlfriend fuck it.. I'm doing legs...
                            Superset all my workouts and then I said fuck it.. no treadmill..
                            Nice little 20 min cardio on the exercise bike keeping the HR at 130-140....
                            I'm zapped!! I keep forgetting bout my spinal protrusion..
                            Getting some sharp ass lower back pains when I bent...
                            Just eating my meals and Laying in bed..

get on some gh and deca to help with your aches and pains you old fuck. :D

Comment

Not as old as that other guy

Comment

Working...
                              X