Lifting gloves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lifting gloves

What kinda gloves do you like? I have to use some that have good long wraps for wrist support. I normally have to turn them into a sewing shop to have extra velcro sewn on so I can stretch the hell out of it around wrists to make them real tight and support them well. post up some pics/ links of gloves ya like. Ill be in the market for new ones again soon, looking for ideas..

Liquid chalk bro.. do you do any pull movements like deadlift or pull ups?! Chalk gives you that better grip.. other than that I don't use gloves.. they feel weird to me

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
      Liquid chalk bro.. do you do any pull movements like deadlift or pull ups?! Chalk gives you that better grip.. other than that I don't use gloves.. they feel weird to me

never heard of liquid chalk

Comment

Comment

i use chalk, supposedly its not good for you, considered toxic

with an item like a glove you probably get what you pay for...
          i wouldnt go cheap unless you only want 6 months to year out of it. under armor has good stuff lately

Comment

cool! you like it better than the traditional block of chalk

Comment

ok..how does chalk help with wrist support?:disagree:

Comment

Buy wrist wraps like the ones I got on my avi

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                  i use chalk, supposedly its not good for you, considered toxic

with an item like a glove you probably get what you pay for...
                  i wouldnt go cheap unless you only want 6 months to year out of it. under armor has good stuff lately
                  yea after about 6 months they are worn out normally. and I always seem to have to customize um a bit at the sew shop. I need good wrist support.

Comment

Buy wrist wraps like the ones I got on my avi
                    what kind are they?

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                      cool! you like it better than the traditional block of chalk
                      It's the same thing jack, but slight difference is reapplying the liquid chalk.. and liquid chalk is less messy and easier to walk around with a small bottle oppose to a tupaware full of chalk..
                      I believe some gyms you not allow to have chalk.. most likely planet fitness or some shit like that

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                        what kind are they?
                        Idk some shit called gym wear.. I bought it off german Amazon.. just make sure they are thick..

Comment

I go to the gym on post every day..its a nice fucking gym..just don't allow chalk use except in certain areas because of clean up. damn sure aint in no planet fitness...:weights::rofl:

Comment

I go to the gym on post every day..its a nice fucking gym..just don't allow chalk use except in certain areas because of clean up. damn sure aint in no planet fitness...:weights::rofl:
                            it does make a mess, i try to use the bare minimal. some places frown on it. i had an arrogant/dick trainer give me shit over it once. tapped on my shoulder and said you going to fucking clean that up. i said isnt that your job. do i look like i have a fucking mop. he left to write me up do the paperwork to terminate my membership. when he was gone i wrote his name in chalk walked out emergency exit. He never figured out who i was or did anything I dont go there much...

Comment

Wish I can work out on post.. they always have some nice hammer strength machines

Comment

Working...
                              X