Girls in the gym

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girls in the gym

So today in the gym,im working chest with dumbells on a flat bench in front of dumbell rack. One guy to my right working. This smoking hot girl guessing late 20s comes in, big gym bag over shoulder and sets up to the left of me. About 2 min later it hits me....I can't hardly breath this chick got so much perfume on. I'm like..wtf....guy next to me actually started coughing...I racked dumbbells and went to other side of gym to get air. Started working cables. 10 min later this bitch comes over near me on leg machine....I had to leave again. Whole time she's there she does a set of whatever...goes to gym bag...pulls out phone...plays with it..then another set. It was funny watching all the young dudes checking her out.....from a distance. She literally had the whole weight room smelling like her in about 30 min it was so over whelming. Who does shit like that. I've never seen her in the gym..new girl I guess...hope to fuck she's not gonna be there regularly at my time....

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
    So today in the gym,im working chest with dumbells on a flat bench in front of dumbell rack. One guy to my right working. This smoking hot girl guessing late 20s comes in, big gym bag over shoulder and sets up to the left of me. About 2 min later it hits me....I can't hardly breath this chick got so much perfume on. I'm like..wtf....guy next to me actually started coughing...I racked dumbbells and went to other side of gym to get air. Started working cables. 10 min later this bitch comes over near me on leg machine....I had to leave again. Whole time she's there she does a set of whatever...goes to gym bag...pulls out phone...plays with it..then another set. It was funny watching all the young dudes checking her out.....from a distance. She literally had the whole weight room smelling like her in about 30 min it was so over whelming. Who does shit like that. I've never seen her in the gym..new girl I guess...hope to fuck she's not gonna be there regularly at my time....
    Just fart on the bitch....i can't stand chicks like that

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

The box doesn't have chicks like that. All of the girls where we train are fucking hot. But not one of them comes in like a fucking smelling dandelion

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
        Just fart on the bitch....i can't stand chicks like that

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
        :rofl:

Comment

put plugs in your nose when she comes in. send her a message.

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
            Why don't you just tell her kindly that this ain't a beauty pagent and she need wash that shit off or not come in with perfume..
            I'm a very kind loving person and that's what I would of told the bitch!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
              Why don't you just tell her kindly that this ain't a beauty pagent and she need wash that shit off or not come in with perfume..
              I'm a very kind loving person and that's what I would of told the bitch!

In America she would call the police and say you assulted her. You being not of pure white blood would then be shot 47 times by the police. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                In America she would call the police and say you assulted her. You being not of pure white blood would then be shot 47 times by the police. :D
                Same situation would of happened over here.. Polizei don't like anyone other than the white Skin, but some of them german police girls are smoking.. handcuff me anytime baby!! But they the biggest bitches.. there egos are worse then the men

Comment

Working...
                X