PROWLER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PROWLER

So it's been getting pretty hot over here and I don't feel the need to do treadmill or stationary bike after my lift when I'm drench in sweat.. I started to use the prowler again after not using it for almost a year..
    What would be the best time to burn fat while pushing the prowler. It got my heart rate up to 150 which is pretty good and let my HR go to 130 while pushing it again.. I did this for 10 mins and I was spent.. I super set it with some kettlebells....
    Rado you might know a thing or 2 since you like to hit the Box

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
    So it's been getting pretty hot over here and I don't feel the need to do treadmill or stationary bike after my lift when I'm drench in sweat.. I started to use the prowler again after not using it for almost a year..
    What would be the best time to burn fat while pushing the prowler. It got my heart rate up to 150 which is pretty good and let my HR go to 130 while pushing it again.. I did this for 10 mins and I was spent.. I super set it with some kettlebells....
    Rado you might know a thing or 2 since you like to hit the Box

Tabata intervals. You can do them with the prowler, with burpees, with the bike, with the heavy bag, with hill sprints, whatever.

20 seconds of 100% effort, 10 seconds rest, repeat for a total of 8 cycles. 4 minutes total. It will kick your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
      Tabata intervals. You can do them with the prowler, with burpees, with the bike, with the heavy bag, with hill sprints, whatever.

20 seconds of 100% effort, 10 seconds rest, repeat for a total of 8 cycles. 4 minutes total. It will kick your ass.
      I also read that it builds some good strength

Comment

Working...
      X