advise..??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advise..??

ok i want to start cuting some fat off my flabby ass(not really taht fat but yeah i could loose like 10 -15lbs, that would be nice) but im afaired to stop lifting heavy (1-3 or 3-8 rep range) beacuse i dont want to stop getting bigger

(im already pretty big-5'7 1/2-about 200 now (been loading up on food and shiznits about 150-200g of protien a day try to keep my carbs around no more than 110 a day-dont know bf)

and stroger like i do lifting heavy and liftining heavy in my gym is an ego trip i dont want to loose in my gym..my lil ass can lift jsut as much as some of the big guys..(ive never taken steroids)(keep in mind i use the local ymca to haah) but yeah..any sugestions..or advise..ive been trying to incorperate higher reps with a shorter rest perior to lifting a lil heavy...but idk..i need to get the ball movin and trim up a lil....and one other things..what products would you ppl sugest on using ...somthing like hydroxycut, or xzendrine or somthing...or make my own eac stack....thanks ppl..leave one..

I dont believe in the higher rep =weight loss lower rep higher weight = bulk theory. I believe you should use heavy weight all the time just change the routine.Somthing like 8-10 rep is about right. If you want to cut, diet and cardio are the key. They are more important than supps. But if you want to use supp. I would make my own ECA, I have also had good luck with Stacker3 and very good luck with clen.

Comment

never heard of clen?? adn i think it somwhat true abot the high rep, lil rest..kind of like a circut or cardio....idk..it jsut seems to fit..

Comment

#1 diet, #2 add cardio, Circuit training is good but you won't gain any muscle from it, but it will create better muscle endurance, which can help with lifting heavier later on. I wouldn't use circuit training everyday, maybe 2-3 times a month for a good muscle shock. Except when using a CKD diet like bodyopus, in the book it has you do a circuit training routine right before the carb up.

Trial and error is the best way to learn. Diet is still #1 no matter what routine.

Comment

yeah i heard that ..ahah..thank man

Comment

Originally posted by compaq
            never heard of clen?? it..
            Clenbuterol. Do a search. Tons of info on this board.

Comment

Stay with heavy training. Throw in about 20 minutes on the treadmill at an incline at the end of your workout. Don't try to rush it or else all that strength and muscle are gone. Stay away from bread and any shit out of the box, yet keep all the nutrients at the same level. Good luck brother

Comment

I'm not convinced on all those pills for fat loss man. For cutting, Just eat 6 meals/day, do cardio everyday (or 5days/wk), lower your carb/fat intake, and you'll be fine.

Comment

Working...
                X