Heart Monitor watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heart Monitor watch

Just checking to see if anyone here wears a heart monitor watch & strap will working out? Been thinking about getting one but the watches on amazon around $70 to $100 has shit reviews. If you know of a good one around this price please let me know.

Polar H10 and I can tell you from those who have it and use it, best one in terms or accuracy.

Many athletes at my place use it. Don't go too cheap and get shit product.

Put a few bucks into it and get a nice one.

I don't use one anymore.

Don't get a watch lol...chest straps are the way to go

Comment

I have a Samsung gear fit 2... I sometimes check my hear rate while working out.. it's a good watch

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

And honestly they are fun at first , but you will get bored of it....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the tips. boricuarage that's what I figured. Rado I did notice on all the reviews the cheap monitors had the worst review. Sorry about the late response. I don't get to get on here as much as I'd like.

Comment

Originally posted by piratex View Post
            Thanks for the tips. boricuarage that's what I figured. Rado I did notice on all the reviews the cheap monitors had the worst review. Sorry about the late response. I don't get to get on here as much as I'd like.
            Some stuff in tech, it's worth spending a few more extra bucks. When it comes to running or keeping heart rate, I know some shit :thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by piratex View Post
              First decide if you want optical (on the wrist) or strap on the chest, or a combo of both. Optical is ok for steady work, intervals will destroy the results on an optical reader (they can't keep up). Chest strap is the way to go for truly accurate results. The best thing is to determine how the data will improve your workout/run/ etc and then decide on the product.

Comment

And go to DCrainmaker.com for in depth reviews on fitness tech. He is the best in the business.

Comment

Working...
                X