Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet the fittest folks in the world, built in a gym in Natick MA

https://www.bostonglobe.com/magazine...0ZM/story.html

“Here’s the thing that separates good competitors from bad,” he says as he draws a circle around some of the words. “It’s not ability. It’s what you focus on inside your circle of influence.”

Bergeron exudes guru positivity, and those gathered at his feet —
    We train here 5 times a week, sometimes 6.

There's a reason why he's the best of the best and in my own backyard. The past 2yrs of me at this, never have I made a better decision on my training or food regimen.

If i had more time, I would compete and make a run for the games or regionals. We have many of us going there to represent :thumup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhXpSl_Pm64

Comment

Mat Fraser, who won the CrossFit regionals East this year, believes in Bergeron’s pep talks. “He’ll make us think we’re capable of running through a brick wall.”
      So after graduation, Fraser moved to Natick, living with another coach from Bergeron’s gym. Then he moved right back home. He lasted three weeks before retreating to his parents’ basement. Not a Natick guy.
      Lol...Fraser is a country boy, Natick is full of pompous fucks like me:D

Comment

How's training going for ya, fat ass chump :thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
          How's training going for ya, fat ass chump :thumup:
          bigger and better than ever. ive never been my current weight with abs. when i post new pics you wont recognize me. thats a guarantee.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            bigger and better than ever. ive never been my current weight with abs. when i post new pics you wont recognize me. thats a guarantee.
            Good stuff bro....

Comment

It's crazy if you look at this video that is only 7 months old and compare it to a recent big Lenny video you can see how far downhill he has gone in only 7 months. His eyes are far more yellow now and he looks years older. I'm afraid the big fella don't have much time. Pretty sure his liver is in the final stages of failure.

Comment

Good read Rado...Are those up coming games gonna be on TV?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  You have been saying that for the past 10 years

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                    You have been saying that for the past 10 years

:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                      https://www.bostonglobe.com/magazine...0ZM/story.html

We train here 5 times a week, sometimes 6.

There's a reason why he's the best of the best and in my own backyard. The past 2yrs of me at this, never have I made a better decision on my training or food regimen.

If i had more time, I would compete and make a run for the games or regionals. We have many of us going there to represent :thumup:
                      More time? You're on here 24/7....lol Just fucking with you. But I'm sure you could find time if you wanted to. Go for it!

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                        More time? You're on here 24/7....lol Just fucking with you. But I'm sure you could find time if you wanted to. Go for it!
                        Fucker lol

It'll take a good 2yrs of true hardcore training, probably a good 1.5yrs....

Comment

Lol @ crossdresser

Comment

Working...
                          X