training question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• training question

As you know, I am trying to rehab my shoulder 11 months after shoulder surgery. It is pathetically weak; my other shoulder is like 6 or 7 times stronger. So here's my question:

Should I just work with the weak shoulder and just stretch the strong shoulder until the weak shoulder sort of catches up with the other or should I work both shoulders?

I would work the good shoulder with the bad one so at least its not laying idol bro.

Comment

i would just do the rehabilitation exercises on both shoulders, that way your bad shoulder returns to its healthy state and your good shoulder will also strengthen but in a way that it wouldn't if you just kept lifting weights. That's what i'm doing now but I'm also able to lift cuz my injury wasn't that immobilizing

Comment

both

Comment

You've done rehab and all that right?

Comment

Yes, I did rehab months ago. Only within the past couple weeks has the pain subsided so I can get into the gym at all.

Last week I had a pretty good week. Light shoulder work and a really good leg day. My shoulder is so weak, I had to do inclined dumbell presseds with 10 lb dumbells, LOL. I'm sure I looked ridiculous. To top it off, there was a really hot girl doing squats with 135 lbs. Very distracting, LOL.

Comment

you should be doing the rehab exercises vigorously...the shoulder needs strengthening and stretching... fuck the 10lb decline for now.

Comment

Working...
              X