X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you gota to pay taxes and shit like here in Germany

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Taxes for the dog? No. But make no mistake bro, she is hard work. There is a reason this breed ends up back in dog shelters so often. I've raised Rottweilers, French/bull Mastiffs, boxers etc.. she is the most stubborn but also the most sensitive. If I tell at her it's like her feelings are hurt for days. Lol. I understand now why these dogs are dangerous in the wrong hands. She has a determination like you've never seen when she wants to do something. These dogs just never quit. But at the same time they are emotional. So if you raise them by yelling and hitting it won't turn out well. You will have a dog that is unbelievably strong and determined yet emotionally fucked. You gotta raise this breed in a relaxed and calm manner. Let them know you are the boss but not by forcing it on them. She has a healthy fear of me but not because I've ever physically hurt her. Hope that makes sense.

My main point is please be prepared if you get one. They are great dogs but they are not easy. A tired pitbull is a good pitbull. Lol.

Comment

Pitbulls are between 600-1000 euros taxes a year. Depending on the city you live in...

I paid 100 euros for my labrador/ridgeback mix (who looked like a pit)

1000-1500 euros for the price from a respectable breeder, but I think the xxl bullies are in the 1500

And yes I been watching alot of ceaser millian... he also mentions a tired pit is a good pit and I want a dog that keeps me out side. Besides going to the gym and groceries. I don't go out

Comment

yea dont get one of those stupid bully breed dogs. they are all about looks. a real pitbull will run circles around them. pitbulls are athletes, those bully dogs are like bodybuilders, they have zero functional ability. they also have tons of health issues. real pitbulls have almost no issues. she got her shots as a puppy and has not seen a vet since. healthy as a horse. dont cheap out on the food either, high quality food will allow the dog to grow to its mamimum potential. the first ingredient in your dog food should be some type of real protein source like turkey, lamb, beef, salmon etc.. if its says "corn by product" or some garbage dont even think about buying that garbage.

it's good that you have the time to spend with the dog. a pitbull is not a breed that can be left at home all day. they are super emotional and anxiety will build which will lead to bad behavior. just remember though that as a puppy they will misbehave. try your hardest to stay calm. let the dog know what they did was wrong but never flip out and hit them or abuse them. the dog will not turn out well I promise you. raise them with a calm but strong authority. they will know they can trust you but they will also know you are the "pack leader" and once that happens they will be incredibly loyal to you. she will always have your back. but only if you raise her in a way that she knows she can trust you as her protector. its rewarding as fuck to have a dog like that.

i'm typing a lot of shit I know but I'm just giving you tips based on my experience with raising dogs incase you get one. i think a dog may also help with your anxiety type issues. my dogs calm me. if im in a bad mood and I look over and my dogs are being goofy or rolling on the floor or something it forces you to smile.

Comment

No doubt had my dog back in 2008 and that's when I had really bad PTSD and did not know what the hell was wrong with me...

I had a fulltime job and really had no time.. had from pup till he was 8 months and he was already like 70 pounds....

He completely destroyed my couch and scratched up my door.. I gave him to an obedience home, which I had to pay and a good family picked him up... it was one of the hardest thing I did, but I wasn't a good owner as I was to fucked up in the head

Back then I didn't understand why he was like this and I was very agressive towards him and shit, but now I know the consequences and know more about dogs.

Comment

I think you'd be a good dog owner now bro. I think it would help you better than any so called therapist could. As long as you follow those rules you will be rewarded with a loyal friend and protector.

Something else to consider, you don't have to get a pitbull. They are some stubborn mother fuckers let me tell you. My Rottweilers and bull Mastiffs were easy compared to her. Lol

Comment

The Rot in my pic was beautiful, but I have not giving not research enough about them..

Other than the bad rep from the past...

My friend has a bull mastiff.. big baby and friendliest dog I met

Comment

yea my French mastiff (dog from the movie Turner & Hooch) was a teddy bear. but she had a lot of health problems. big heavy dogs almost always have issues with hips and knees starting around age 6-7. Big dogs get very expensive really fast.

she was an awesome dog though. people were always amazed by her. just an impressive looking dog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKbv8E68kLI

Comment

Pet me mutherfucker

Comment

your boyfriend seems nice. whats his name? you guys look happy together.

Comment

I Think I will get Cujo

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                          your boyfriend seems nice. whats his name? you guys look happy together.
                          Haha no idea.. was some local dude and his family..

The dawg was actually off his leash

Comment

Working...
                          X