To get Bigger Hamstrings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To get Bigger Hamstrings

So I get alot of compliments on my quads in the gym, but I am lacking on my hamstrings. Even from an Ifbb amateur dude I know that works at the gym.. he natty so fook him...
    What can I do to work on hamstrings.. my legs days consist of high volume squats wide stance and front squats..,Jefferson squats, leg extension/leg curls ,RDL.. always high volume on isolation 6 sets for 20 reps...
    I rarely do lunges, leg presses and we don't have a hack squat unless I go to the other gym..
    I am assuming I should do more lunges

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Good morning and stiff legged deads....

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
      Good morning and stiff legged deads....
      I prefer RDL than stiff... cause I can bend the knees a little bit more, but with back issues. I will have to give these bending movements a break...
      Good Mornins sound good.. will incorporate them along with lunges.. maybe more leg presses

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
        I prefer RDL than stiff... cause I can bend the knees a little bit more, but with back issues. I will have to give these bending movements a break...
        Good Mornins sound good.. will incorporate them along with lunges.. maybe more leg presses

Stiff definitely hits the hams harder in my opinion. Even if you are using relatively light weight. Super slow controlled will give you good time under tension and can be useful and keep your back relatively unaffected.

Comment

Yeah stiff leg dead. I don't do then since back surgery but God I miss them and the effect they had on my hams

Comment

Working...
          X