Train hard as fuck plan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Train hard as fuck plan!

Ok so as long as we arent going to the stage and we just wanna get hard and strong and big then what is the BEST routine?
    The train hard as fuck routine is.
    Here it is as simple as can be.

First pick a split that works best for you. Not a split that somebody says you should do cause it works for them. And not a split that you will be hard pressed to fullfil due to all of your other responsibilities like work,family,friends etc. Rememeber when someone is trying to make it to the stage they are on a completely different level for them this does not apply.

So lets say you like doing a Legs Push Pull every other day.
    sit down and figure out a list of exercises that allow you to train heavy and go hard as fuck.
    Say you are doing Push.
    Hit Incline press for 8 to 12 or 6 to 10 if you wanna go a bit heavier
    Hit Shoulder press for same
    Hit Weighted dips for same

how many sets depends on your fitness level and more important how you feel and if you are in the best mindset.
    Start with 3 sets try 4 sets. Write notes about how you feel. Go off of that and fine tune.
    Maybe do the first exercise 4 times and the next 2 you can do 3 times.

Just make sure you go hard as fuck!

Ok now you are done with that , whats next?

Now that your muscles are feeling fried its time to really put those fuckers in their place.

Move to Giant sets or superset using weight that allows you to hit 15-25 reps per set. You will probably need only 2 rounds if you are doing them right.

These exercises should all be hitting the same muscle, say the chest but each exercise hits it at a different angle.
    Cable fly declin to cable fly flat to push ups to bench dips can work

get creative and utilize the Giant set and super set like you only know how.
    Just make sure that you train hard as fuck!

After you do that go one step further and put together another evil round of muscle destroying mayham. finish off your body parts one by one and killll!

Just make sure you train hard as fuck. Blood sweat and tears and a few snot bubbles my friends.
    All in the name of glory!

Anzel
    Purity Source Lab rep

How do you train bro? What are your goals or stats...post up some pics so members know who their rep is and all.

Welcome and glad to have you here.

Comment

I train how I laid it out above. I am only making the point that if your not hitting the stage it doesnt matter what kind of routine you do (to a realistic point) just that you apply yourself and train hard as fuck.
      Thanks for the welcome Bro, glad to be here!
      Attached Files

Comment

many different styles of training and many ways to skin a cat. for example Dorian Yates never did squats. hated them and felt human body wasn't supposed to be locked into that position with weight compressing the spine. he still had massive legs. Ronnie on the other hand was known for going crazy with squats and now he can hardly walk.

i agree with your main point "train hard as fuck". but i would tweek the saying to "train hard as fuck but train smart". if your tearing pecs and fucking up your joints you wont last long.

good post bro. welcome to the board.

Comment

Originally posted by anzel View Post
          I train how I laid it out above. I am only making the point that if your not hitting the stage it doesnt matter what kind of routine you do (to a realistic point) just that you apply yourself and train hard as fuck.
          Thanks for the welcome Bro, glad to be here!
          Rados alter ego, but with more sense

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Hell yeah guys! And I know most of you do this already. Im more or less addressing what alot of new guys end up doing, looking for a magic formula. Theres plenty of good solid programs to choose from. Do one that you can do but apply yourself.

Anzel
            Purity Source Labs Representative

Comment

Originally posted by Derek Wilson
              Great reply. Thanks for the thread.
              Your welcome my friend!

Any questions please PM me or visit puritysourcelabs.ru thanks!

Comment

Train hard as fuck..sounds like Piana. lol

Comment

Originally posted by piratex View Post
                  Train hard as fuck..sounds like Piana. lol
                  Haha yeah I guess you're right. Eh..nothing original left to say anymore!

Any questions please PM me or visit puritysourcelabs.ru thanks!

Comment

in order to lose weight better cardio or weight training?

Comment

Originally posted by JeanetteRil View Post
                      in order to lose weight better cardio or weight training?
                      diet is the biggest factor. if you eat more calories then your body burns in a day you will gain weight. it's that simple.

Comment

Working...
                      X