Squatting Shoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squatting Shoes

Just checking to see if you guys can recommend a good brand of squatting shoes?

Also good quality and affordable [under $100]

I did search the forum but what I found was four years old and prices change every dam month.

I just don't want to buy pair and they turnout being junk.

Adidas powerlift 3.1

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

I do mine barefoot just with socks on...for a long time I used those xfit shoes for squats and thought they were the best thing since apple pie for squats....I gotta feel the floor and feet planted or I can't lift right.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
        I do mine barefoot just with socks on...for a long time I used those xfit shoes for squats and thought they were the best thing since apple pie for squats....I gotta feel the floor and feet planted or I can't lift right.
        This guy[emoji849]

Comment

Just get some Chucks.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

otomix.

but don't do squats at all. i bet i got the best legs on this site and i haven't squated in years.

hack squat machine and leg press is your best friend. Dorian never squated.

squats will eventually cause you big problems. they aren't needed.

Comment

He ask for squat shoes.. he did not ask if you guys squat or not... with shoes or without shoes or sucking on each other's "big"lenny cocks

Jesus fook

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                otomix.

but don't do squats at all. i bet i got the best legs on this site and i haven't squated in years.

hack squat machine and leg press is your best friend. Dorian never squated.

squats will eventually cause you big problems. they aren't needed.
                Fook your legs. I bet I got the biggest bicho on here

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                  He ask for squat shoes.. he did not ask if you guys squat or not... with shoes or without shoes or sucking on each other's "big"lenny cocks

Jesus fook

yea but there is a bigger picture here. the guy could have much better legs without the risk of injuring himself. squats are a terrible exercise IMO. the body was not designed for that movement.

Comment

yea but there is a bigger picture here. the guy could have much better legs without the risk of injuring himself. squats are a terrible exercise IMO. the body was not designed for that movement.
                    I built my legs on squats.. front and back squats.. reason why people get injured is because they don't know how to do the movements correct or have a tight enough core to maintain stability...

I get what you are saying. You can built great legs without the squat but it's also a preference thing. Not all gyms have a hack squat machine. Also I tried it and I'm not a fan of them. That's me tho. I prefer wider stance leg press before hacks. And for me being short; squats are easier

Comment

squats feel right for you because of height. no shit talk. you have much less range to go through the motion. for most taller guys squats fell wrong even with perfect technique and light weight. the motion has never felt right to me.

Comment

squats feel right for you because of height. no shit talk. you have much less range to go through the motion. for most taller guys squats fell wrong even with perfect technique and light weight. the motion has never felt right to me.
                        Yea man. That's what I was going to say I have a shorter range of motion.. I always see the taller guys on videos prefer hack squats

Comment

I think I'm just going to spend the dam $120 for otomix.

Had a pair decades back and remember how much they helped me keep my feet flat while squatting and for that tip toe stretch with calve raises.

I get so much pump/tightness in my hip area on down from squatting.

Also I try my best to keep perfect form and not go to heavy so I can reduce the chances of injuries like boricuarage79 talked about

Hacks & leg presses are also involved but I really do like squatting.
                          Thanks for the advice though.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                            Fook your legs. I bet I got the biggest bicho on here

You do have some bad ass legs though. That's how I'm trying to get mine while still training them twice a week.

GROWING BUT SLOWLY. LOL

Comment

bori, someone joins and their first post has a link do not reply. its spam. now i have to delete their post and your quote with the spam in it also. makes shit harder for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X