First day back in 3 weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First day back in 3 weeks

Felt good kept it light worked chest. Get some back n shoulders in tommorow..then legs n arms Fri.. then starting next week hit it a bit harder but slow n easy. Then the following week I should be back to full steam ahead..... Only bad part about vacation...starting over...lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

How much do you weigh fatty?

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
      How much do you weigh fatty?
      I'm 225...I did good. Ate good food not a lot of deserts n shit... But I killed a LOT of RUM...lol

Comment

Welcome back ya turd

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
          Welcome back ya turd
          nice panties in avi...:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
            nice panties in avi...:rofl:
            They shhmedium:thumup:

Comment

why you starting light? after 3 weeks off your body had a nice break. you dont need to ease into it. you should be stronger now because of the rest you had.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                why you starting light? after 3 weeks off your body had a nice break. you dont need to ease into it. you should be stronger now because of the rest you had.
                Because I'm old n smart

Comment

Because I'm old n smart

But I don't understand. Your joints and muscles should actually be stronger and more recovered now then they were the days right before you left and were in the gym everyday.

Comment

But I don't understand. Your joints and muscles should actually be stronger and more recovered now then they were the days right before you left and were in the gym everyday.
                    Maybe...but I'm gonna use um a bit before I get hit n heavy.... Not risking anything...I'm almost 55 not 35

Comment

Again. You were at more risk of injury in the days before you went on vacation. You were probably pushing hard right? Trying to get that last rep in right before leaving. Your joints and tendons were probably taxed. You are physically at your best right now recovery wise. Don't matter if your 18 or 90, the logic still applies.

Comment

Again. You were at more risk of injury in the days before you went on vacation. You were probably pushing hard right? Trying to get that last rep in right before leaving. Your joints and tendons were probably taxed. You are physically at your best right now recovery wise. Don't matter if your 18 or 90, the logic still applies.
                        That's fine bro...I'm doing what's right for me...I know for my body what I feel I need to do. I'm not jumping in hard n pulling something

Comment

That's fine bro...I'm doing what's right for me...I know for my body what I feel I need to do. I'm not jumping in hard n pulling something

Train hard starting tomorrow. Shut your twink mouth and listen grasshopper.

Comment

Train hard starting tomorrow. Shut your twink mouth and listen grasshopper.
                            Your not authorized to call me grasshopper.,..., you are now back to cricket status..

Comment

Kids these days..

Comment

Working...
                              X