Phil Heath Explains Why He Can't Train Heavy Like RONNIE COLEMAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phil Heath Explains Why He Can't Train Heavy Like RONNIE COLEMAN

One of the first times I ever heard this guy not sound like someone you want to kick in the face. He's actually making good points without sounding like a jackass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo9GrL6irLE

Makes sense. Look where Ronnie Coleman is at this point in his life. Massive amounts of weight will eventually takes its toll on an aging athlete.

Comment

i'm liking what he's saying here. i never really thought about what goes into making the machines and when he said that "real engineers built this shit to isolate certain muscles". the stereotype is that machines aren't all that great but i have always used a mixture of both

Comment

I like and agree with everything he says BUT I will never respect him again for the way he put down Kevin Levrone so much for making a comeback, when all Kev ever did was show Heath love. But where he really lost my respect was when he was such a sore loser in every interview downing Sean Rhoden. That is *not* how a champion acts. He couldn't even show respect to Arnold, the man who's title he held, before winning the O. So while he makes sense about this stuff, it's also what any good personal trainer could tell you. I respect all who respect others as well.

Comment

BTW Does anyone have a gym with access to the old Arthur Jones Nautilus Machines? Those things always kicked my @$$ without killing the joints! That's an example of Heath actually being right for a change, that engineers build these things to build the muscle. When I was a kid I'd have disagreed.

Comment

Originally posted by C3bodybuilding View Post
            I like and agree with everything he says BUT I will never respect him again for the way he put down Kevin Levrone so much for making a comeback, when all Kev ever did was show Heath love. But where he really lost my respect was when he was such a sore loser in every interview downing Sean Rhoden. That is *not* how a champion acts. He couldn't even show respect to Arnold, the man who's title he held, before winning the O. So while he makes sense about this stuff, it's also what any good personal trainer could tell you. I respect all who respect others as well.
            i liked heath early on and thought he looked amazing. but after a few years it became clear he was a weak minded insecure little bitch. he will go down as the 7 time mr O to forget. he will never be talked about with the same level of admiration of a Lee Haney or Arnold.

Comment

Working...
            X