X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My gym today

Gotta fucking love that!!!....2 other people...lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

that's your gym everyday you god damn swamp dweller!

i can see the fucken swamp right out the god damn window. i bet the air is full of misquotes with the stench of rotten swamp vegetation.

:D

Comment

LMFAO...don't be hating because you go to some planet fitness so called gym...so you can wear your tights n have a latte between sets. I go to a real man's gym...bitch
      Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      that's your gym everyday you god damn swamp dweller!

i can see the fucken swamp right out the god damn window. i bet the air is full of misquotes with the stench of rotten swamp vegetation.

:D

Comment

That's only a part of it....lol. Weight room...got upstairs cardio rooms.. got boxing rings ...bb court...racket ball courts. Cross fit rooms n weight areas indoor track..full size Olympic pool..saunas...and I'm sure I'm missing shit... That's only one gym of I think it's 5 on post I can use....free for life....

Comment

i hate that pretty much all gyms switched over to the fucken rubber plates. i miss the sound and feel of iron plates banging together.

even a military gym in poodunk Georgia has rubber plates now.

sad days. we are all gay.

Comment

Nope they are steel bro... In the cross fitting..dead lift area they are rubber though. Weight room is all steel though.
            Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            i hate that pretty much all gyms switched over to the fucken rubber plates. i miss the sound and feel of iron plates banging together.

even a military gym in poodunk Georgia has rubber plates now.

sad days. we are all gay.

Comment

Working...
            X