Backs fucked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backs fucked

Feeling old as fuck. Right side from hip up to kidney area. Setting. Standing. Laying..don't matter stiff n tight as hell. Walking like an old man. Musta over did the shovel work n pulled something... Feel like I did lower back 5 days in a row...lol took some muscle relaxers n rubbing some heat on it. Hoping it'll loosen up in a few days.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

that sucks bro, just use it as an opportunity to chill the fuck out and relax. add a few ibuprofin in there with the muscle relaxers. it's funny how most injuries seem to come outside the gym. how much more work do you have left with that drain project? don't even think about returning to that shit until you fully healed. speaking of injury...

i pushed my recently injured foot a little too hard yesterday. it was feeling all healed up so I did calves yesterday for the first time since i injured it and it's clear it's still not 100%. must be a tendon or something. i was able to finish 3 sets of calves but you could tell my foot didn't like it much. it's definitely better then it was but it looks like it needs another month of no calf training to fully recover. i'd rather take even longer then i need to recover just to be safe rather then keep pushing through it and never allow it to truly heal.

Comment

Some some ganja. It's good for muscle spasms etc.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep...using muscles in different ways...lol
        I got 90% of the heavy work done on it..just plumbing now to finish it up.

I'm chilling in bed stretched out relaxing back...watching....a bridge too far....great WWII movie
        Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        that sucks bro, just use it as an opportunity to chill the fuck out and relax. add a few ibuprofin in there with the muscle relaxers. it's funny how most injuries seem to come outside the gym. how much more work do you have left with that drain project? don't even think about returning to that shit until you fully healed. speaking of injury...

i pushed my recently injured foot a little too hard yesterday. it was feeling all healed up so I did calves yesterday for the first time since i injured it and it's clear it's still not 100%. must be a tendon or something. i was able to finish 3 sets of calves but you could tell my foot didn't like it much. it's definitely better then it was but it looks like it needs another month of no calf training to fully recover. i'd rather take even longer then i need to recover just to be safe rather then keep pushing through it and never allow it to truly heal.

Comment

Take it easy bud, definitely don’t want to have major issues with your back.

Comment

better or worse?

Comment

A bit worse today. Spent all day layed up yesterday. At work today. Had to switch chairs for my desk...stole one out of conference room...lol

To all you fucktards that want Obama care... government health care.....tried to get in to see my Dr today...no appt available untill 15 Dec. I asked about any other Dr that could seem me. None available untill the 15th.. so either suck it up or go to fucking ER with a million sick crying kids and wait 10 hours....lol.. typical government health care right there....we can see you after your healed up n feeling better.. take some motrin.LMFAO...

I'll keep applying the heat to it n see what happens try n take it easy this week. If no improvement by weekend I'll hit ER at that time if I feel I need to.

Comment

bro take 3 ibuprofin (advil) AND 3 Aceteominaphin (tylenol) together. they hit pain in different ways. the combo is far more powerful then taking them separately. they are a safe combo as long as you aren't running them for months or some shit.

Comment

Dang bro that sucks! Just head to the ER if it’s that bad. I know waiting sucks but at least maybe you can get some relief.

Comment

I sent my Dr a message requesting more muscle relaxers. She normally responds in 24 hours. I'm hoping she will refill the script. Normally she's pretty good about stuff.
                    Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                    Dang bro that sucks! Just head to the ER if it’s that bad. I know waiting sucks but at least maybe you can get some relief.

Comment

Yep been eating them both bro...I got 500 mgs (Advil) n Tylenol
                      Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      bro take 3 ibuprofin (advil) AND 3 Aceteominaphin (tylenol) together. they hit pain in different ways. the combo is far more powerful then taking them separately. they are a safe combo as long as you aren't running them for months or some shit.

Comment

Well I was able to put my pants on while standing up today... slow improvement....

Comment

Definitely make that appointment bro. If you keep letting it go it can cause permanent nerve damage and you'll be using a walker with a colostomy bag, no BS.

My bro in law just had emergency back surgery last month because he kept pushing it off to the point that his leg was going numb. They had to fix a disc herniation that day. He's recovered well already.

Tapatalk sucks balls

Comment

It's muscles I'm 90%sure.. I've been like this before..once doing a header down the side of a mountain in the Alps. Tumbled about 150ft wound up with my rucksack on my chest somehow. One time helo casting into a lake at night.i hit the water wrong. We we're a bit higher over the water then we should of been. Fucking pilots....
                            Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                            Definitely make that appointment bro. If you keep letting it go it can cause permanent nerve damage and you'll be using a walker with a colostomy bag, no BS.

My bro in law just had emergency back surgery last month because he kept pushing it off to the point that his leg was going numb. They had to fix a disc herniation that day. He's recovered well already.

Tapatalk sucks balls

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                              It's muscles I'm 90%sure.. I've been like this before..once doing a header down the side of a mountain in the Alps. Tumbled about 150ft wound up with my rucksack on my chest somehow. One time helo casting into a lake at night.i hit the water wrong. We we're a bit higher over the water then we should of been. Fucking pilots....

You ever get an x-ray?

Tapatalk sucks balls

Comment

Working...
                              X