Rowing machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rowing machine

I've rarely used a rowing machine but I think I am going to start implementing a few sessions a week into my training schedule. Do any of y'all use a rowing machine regularly?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

I don't use them personally, but it is THE best cardio exercise out there. I think a X-C ski machine is next, but either one is excellent. Chief problem I have with them is boredom.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
      Chief problem I have with them is boredom.
      That's the problem I have with all cardio lol

Tapatalk sucks balls

Comment

Use them a few times a week. But I still prefer the bike

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
          That's the problem I have with all cardio lol

Tapatalk sucks balls
          With treadmills, stationary bikes or even ellipticals, I usually watch a movie or something. Kinda hard to do with a rowing machine uleas you are in front of a large screen TV, because you are sliding back and forth on the seat.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. I think I'll go with a WaterRower or the Concept 2 Modle D, I'll take a little while to decide.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Is this for a home gym? Have you tried ones in some gyms around town?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

I just get on the good ole stationary bike

Comment

Lol. Good luck. That rowing machine is goin to kick your ass. And you need good form. Not no frog shit.
                  Fuk rowin machine

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by A$AP View Post
                    I just get on the good ole stationary bike
                    Gay as hell

I own one and use that thing like 3 times.. super boring

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

my grandparents had a stationary bike in their house when i was growing up and honestly these spin bikes are exactly the same, there hasn't been any advancements or changes except for putting a screen in front of you to watch tv or to pretend your riding outside because you're too lazy to actually ride a real bike outside. so although the stationary bike is boring as hell, i prefer biking outside and through some trails for cardio

Comment

good all treadmill for me. simple and effective. don't know how anyone can use one of those bikes..

Comment

I was thinking of getting a rowing machine. I suffer the same issue - I get bored with cardio.

Looking here, what kind of resistance would you suggest?

https://www.fitness-savvy.co.uk/prod...wing-machines/

Comment

I think we all agree..cardio sux!..I prefer the track over treadmill fuck being a gerbil on a wheel...lol

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Play a sport you pansies! :D I hate cardio but do love playing soccer. In between seasons I did just recently purchased a road bike. Much better than a treadmill or stationary bike.

Comment

Working...
                              X