Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Rogan & David Goggins - listening to music while training is cheating

https://youtu.be/lre-OpA-utU

I see his view and the days I've not been able to listen to music, well I could have used the music lol.

Definitely takes away from the focus while training.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Music always seems to distract me from my workouts. But I’m not a big David Goggins fan, there’s something about him I don’t like

Comment

His reasoning is a bit stupid. "I don't listen to music because it won't always be there, how you gonna train when its not there etc"

Guess what fuckwit, the gym doesn't follow you around everywhere.

Everyone is different, for me I have a much better workout and lift heavier when I have the right music in my ears.

Comment

Guy super annoying. I remember when he posted some shit about music months ago.

Dude as a huge ego. Navy Seals hated his ass because he wasn't a Team player.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
          His reasoning is a bit stupid. "I don't listen to music because it won't always be there, how you gonna train when its not there etc"

Guess what fuckwit, the gym doesn't follow you around everywhere.

Everyone is different, for me I have a much better workout and lift heavier when I have the right music in my ears.
          agree. gives me a more focused and aggressive persepctive.

without music i have to listen to bob and harry discuss the football game and how their favorite team was cheat out of a touch down or how they themselves would have done it better. lol. fucken average joe conversations are whack.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
            Guy super annoying. I remember when he posted some shit about music months ago.

Dude as a huge ego. Navy Seals hated his ass because he wasn't a Team player.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I agree with this completely

Comment

Need my tunes workout are more focused..motivated....sluggish without it...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

if the music helps motivate me and allows me to focus on a better workout then yeah i will listen to music. and if the one day comes when i forget my headphones then i'll still have a great workout just without music. the way i see it is music in the gym is a tool. why do a job without a tool just because you think the tool won't be there one day? wouldn't it be best to use the tool as much as you can

Comment

Working...
                X