Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KNEE DESTROYED IN LEG PRESS ACCIDENT! GRAPHIC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KNEE DESTROYED IN LEG PRESS ACCIDENT! GRAPHIC!

Dave Palumbo talks about the gruesome knee injury suffered by Syed Ahmed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0n1Zr-e_dA

Anyone that does weight like that is a fucking idiot, period.

Why??!?!?!?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
      Anyone that does weight like that is a fucking idiot, period.

Why??!?!?!?

Ego lifting. It's rare to see someone that actually has big legs lifting like that. Gaurenteed someone like dana lifts like that.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        Ego lifting. It's rare to see someone that actually has big legs lifting like that. Gaurenteed someone like dana lifts like that.

Agreed.

I never see that when I'm at the BOX.

But when I'm at a regular gym, I see it more than I should.

I learned through my years that although heavy lifting is satisfying, you're destroying ones body, period.

No matter how strong anyone is and especially for a person with that thin frame, yea the tool of the month award goes to that dumbass

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
          Agreed.

I never see that when I'm at the BOX.

But when I'm at a regular gym, I see it more than I should.

I learned through my years that although heavy lifting is satisfying, you're destroying ones body, period.

No matter how strong anyone is and especially for a person with that thin frame, yea the tool of the month award goes to that dumbass

Yup, we all lifted like a dildo at some point. You either learn your lesson or you fall apart. I cringe at some of the shit I did.

Comment

Yup, we all lifted like a dildo at some point. You either learn your lesson or you fall apart. I cringe at some of the shit I did.

Don't get me wrong, I still do some heavy lifts.

But I don't go over 405 on squat, i don't go over 315 on flat bench and deads I do once a month and also no more than 405.

Deca is to come [emoji41][emoji41][emoji846][emoji41]

Comment

it's about weight that you can control. heavy lifts are fine as long as you can actually lift it with good form.

be careful with deca. i remember you being the type that puffs up easily. deca will make you hold water like no other. keep the dose low. you don't need much for joint health. will make joints feel better as low as 100mgs per week. you will also feel much stronger. be careful again. deca can mask pain. if you are lifitng heavier and heavier and then you come off deca your joints will be worse. so keep yourself in check.

Comment

it's about weight that you can control. heavy lifts are fine as long as you can actually lift it with good form.

be careful with deca. i remember you being the type that puffs up easily. deca will make you hold water like no other. keep the dose low. you don't need much for joint health. will make joints feel better as low as 100mgs per week. you will also feel much stronger. be careful again. deca can mask pain. if you are lifitng heavier and heavier and then you come off deca your joints will be worse. so keep yourself in check.
                I was thinking of 50mgs a week to begin with.

And yes, I can easily blow the fuck up [emoji16]

Hence why I never fucked with. Remember that short run I did on dbol?

I am excited not gonna lie.

Certain joints of mine are just fucked.

Comment

Deca makes your joints feel springy and fresh. It's crazy. Better then any drug a doc would perscribe.

Yeah try 50. It may be helpful even at that dose.

Comment

Deca makes your joints feel springy and fresh. It's crazy. Better then any drug a doc would perscribe.

Yeah try 50. It may be helpful even at that dose.

Cool.

Yea I'm waiting for my labmax kits and a few other things as well.

But I'll be up and running my cycle by mid February. Finally getting labs done in a couple of weeks, after being OFF and no labs since May '18[emoji4][emoji41]

I'll run cycles this time for 2yrs and then take OFF again. This last run, I ran cycles consistently for 3yrs straight with no time OFF.

Even though I only ran 2 compounds and kept it minimal, still was good to come OFF.

all these tests I'm getting done as well, way over due IMO.

Comment

2 years of Deca? fuk that. I will never run deca again. I have 10 bottles of EQ here waiting for me.

Comment

Wow!! That was gruesome to see. Good lesson for ego lifters to see.

Comment

The deca has allowed me to be ... normal...again...it's amazing how it helped with my arthritis...I know it isn't fixing it...I know my joints are still deteriorating...but without it...I'd be done already. I'm riding it as long as I can remain healthy.if..when I see shit going wrong...I'll stop..cut back adjust ..as needed. I run 200 a week.

Yeah on the heavy lifting..I see these young troops in the gym everyday pushing for the ego lifting. I see them doing shit wrong..on occasion when I see one really fucking up I ask them if they still wanna be walking upright when they are my age? They don't give a fuck....untill it's too late..

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                            2 years of Deca? fuk that. I will never run deca again. I have 10 bottles of EQ here waiting for me.
                            eq will turn your blood to pudding. worst RBC aas there is. better think it through fucko.

Comment

I ran deca at 125mg a week last year and it really helped my elbows. When I came off it at the end of summer my pain didn’t return. I’m guessing it healed while I was on the deca. Don’t plan on running it again unless for short periods. I’m just sticking with low dose of GH & Test. Surprised more of you don’t run low dose of GH.

Comment

Working...
                              X