That look....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That look....

That you don't realize you have on your face....you've pushed thru your heavy sets your smoked... and falling short of the # of reps your after....but your like...fuck that...one more set....lmfao

I normally lift at lunch time...been going after work as well last few weeks with wife..she's starting to get into it..of course..she's gotta play with the camera though...lol. Hopefully she'll stick with it...

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
    That you don't realize you have on your face....you've pushed thru your heavy sets your smoked... and falling short of the # of reps your after....but your like...fuck that...one more set....lmfao

I normally lift at lunch time...been going after work as well last few weeks with wife..she's starting to get into it..of course..she's gotta play with the camera though...lol. Hopefully she'll stick with it...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Your too busy watching the guy bench light weight. Should be focused on your fucken self. Eyes forward!

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

Where’s your stringer shirt?

Comment

You have decent calves from the front considering your 7 foot 8 @ 191lbs. I figured you'd have broom stock twink calves like Rado. Imagine being 5 feet tall and you still have broomstick calves? Fucken embarrassment.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            You have decent calves from the front considering your 7 foot 8 @ 191lbs. I figured you'd have broom stock twink calves like Rado. Imagine being 5 feet tall and you still have broomstick calves? Fucken embarrassment.

Lmfao.....try 6'4 @225 ya twink

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
              Where’s your stringer shirt?
              Loaned it to Bori....

Comment

Consistency is the name of the game. Keep doing what your doing and it will come.

Comment

keep it up rip, it will come if you stick with it.

Comment

My look im told is angry when training.

Comment

Working...
                    X