Hack Squat (i miss it)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hack Squat (i miss it)

my gym doesn't have this machine. i thought i wouldn't miss it, but have noticed that it's taking longer for my quads to get fuller than prior years. the only difference in my routine is the missing hacks. is it in my head, or did this machine really work?

hell yeah hacks work! i havent done them in a while cause i used to do them all the time. shit they blew up legs up gave them more sweep. cant wait to mix em make in.

Comment

i'm damn near contemplating building my own gym in my garage... full machines too, not just one of those universal set-ups. does anyone know of a company that has a joint hack/incline sled type machine?

Comment

Nautilus has a nice leg press hack squat combo machine. I just bought one used from a guy for my home gym for 500 bucks. 1100 new. I love it since i started doing the hack squats my lower quads have exploded. I love them. Nothing isolates the lower and outer quad better IMO.

Comment

Perform the hack squat the way the old timers did: like a dead-lift but with the bar behind you. Keep your back straight and focus on firing your hips and legs. A little weight goes a long way with this movement. Hope this helps.

Comment

I love Hack Squats or Hackers as I like to call em. Its my favourite Exercise

Comment

I switched to hack squats about six months ago because my glutes were becoming over developed with traditional squats. Since hack squatting my quad development has been great. I love this machine and use it every time I train quads.

Comment

Have you tried front squats?

Comment

I have been doing these VS. regular squats since I herniated my back. On this machine I can push my lower back into the pad for protection. I miss regular squats though.

Comment

I love the hack squat. I dont have to worry about my bum knees

Comment

Working...
                    X