2km concept II row time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2km concept II row time

Now and again I get conscious of heart health and what makes me feel better is smashing some cardio.

Lately after talking to a few freinds a lot are using the rowing machine for cardiovascular fitness. Interval HIIT or longer.

Yesterday I tried it for the first time for a set distance. I didn’t really push hard and clocked just under 9 minutes.

Next time I will change some of the settings like the resistance so that when I pull it’s harder but goes further if that makes sense.

Goal is to get down to 7 minutes.

Good stuff. lately I have just been doing bike 3 times a week for cardio. I get heart rate up to around 160 and try to keep it up there for 20mins. Makes a huge difference to overall fitness.

Comment

Yeah agree redb

You gotta push your cardio limits sometimes just to stay fit and healthy. Cardio and mobility are my goals this year

Comment

when i stopped doing cardio this past winter i got sluggish and winded way more easily. felt like garbage. added cardio back in around mid Jan and feel way better already. it absolutely makes a difference and i think more so in aas users.

Comment

Improved this go around

Drag force 10 over 2000m

Remember my goal here is heart health and fitness improvement
          AAS is one sustaining pw and 4iu gh 5 days in 2 days off
          Attached Files

Comment

whats wrong with the treadmill? id rather train then just walk.

Comment

Working...
            X