Trans Athlete Crushes 4 Female Powerlifting World Records

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trans Athlete Crushes 4 Female Powerlifting World Records

Four women’s powerlifting world records were shattered on Sunday by Mary Gregory, a biological male who identifies as female. The transgender athlete set Masters powerlifting world records in women's squat, bench press, and deadlift, and scored a Masters world total record.

"What a day, 9 for 9! Masters world squat record, open world bench record, masters world dl record, and masters world total record!" Gregory posted to Instagram.

"A huge thank you to [RAW Powerlifting Federation], from the bottom of my heart! As a transgender lifter I was unsure what to expect going into this meet and everyone - all the spotters, loaders, referees, staff, meet director, all made me welcome and treated me as just another female lifter- thank you!" the athlete continued. "And thanks to all the fans in the audience who cheered me on and congratulated me!"

This is not the first time that biologically female athletes have been supplanted by biological males. For example, Connecticut high schooler Selina Soule appeared on Fox News' "The Ingraham Angle" in February to speak out about trans athletes in women’s sports after two biologically male transgender sprinters beat the field, effectively bumping Soule from an opportunity to compete in front of college coaches.

“I am very happy for these athletes and I fully support them for being true to themselves and having the courage to do what they believe in," the high schooler told host Laura Ingraham. "But, in athletics, it's an entirely different situation. It's scientifically proven that males are built to be physically stronger than females. It's unfair to put someone who is biologically a male, who has not undergone anything in terms of hormone therapy, against cis-gender girls."

Tennis legend Martina Navratilova, an openly gay LGBT advocate, has also spoken out against the unfair nature of biologically male athletes competing against women.

"Letting men compete as women simply if they change their name and take hormones is unfair — no matter how those athletes may throw their weight around," Navratilova wrote in an op-ed for The Times of London.

"It’s insane and it’s cheating," she added. "I am happy to address a transgender woman in whatever form she prefers, but I would not be happy to compete against her. It would not be fair."

After predictable backlash hit Navratilova, Olympic medalist Sharron Davies came forward to highlight her concerns with the trans movement in girls and women’s sports, too.

"I have nothing against anyone who wishes [to] be transgender. However I believe there is a fundamental difference between the binary sex u r born with & the gender u may identify as. To protect women’s sport those with a male sex advantage should not be able [to] compete in women’s sport," Davies posted in a tweet last month.

As highlighted by PJ Media on Monday, Davies also weighed-in on Gregory’s record-setting powerlifting performance. "This is a trans woman a male body with male physiology setting a world record & winning a woman’s event in America in powerlifting. A woman with female biology cannot compete.. it’s a pointless unfair playing field," she wrote via Twitter.

A man smashing records set by women, its unethical and its wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashop View Post
      A man smashing records set by women, its unethical and its wrong.
      Agreed pure bullshit..he's so proud of himself....fucking assclown

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

mental conditions are being excused and actually celebrated on social media. we are dealing with a problem that is growing and continues to get worse. this issue is something we've never had to deal with in history.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          mental conditions are being excused and actually celebrated on social media. we are dealing with a problem that is growing and continues to get worse. this issue is something we've never had to deal with in history.
          Gotta love the liberal everyone gets a trophy mindset...this is a prime example of the results...

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
            Gotta love the liberal everyone gets a trophy mindset...this is a prime example of the results...

I don't know if it's a political thing but he/she certainly doesn't identify as a conservative that's for sure. Haha

Sent from my Moto G7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Not about politics bro..it's the liberal mindset a lot of people have in this country today...everything n everyone is to be accepted and welcomed...fuck you! Lol

Comment

I wonder how the UFC feels about trans women fighting real women?

Comment

Dude I'm tired of this kind of crap. Can you imagine being such a loser you decide to change sex just to be good at something for once lmao

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
                    Dude I'm tired of this kind of crap. Can you imagine being such a loser you decide to change sex just to be good at something for once lmao

yup. there's that and then there's the enablers that allow and encourage this to happen. he/she should not be allowed to compete. everyone is afraid of fake viral outrage. bunch of fucken insane weak minded sissies.

Comment

yup. there's that and then there's the enablers that allow and encourage this to happen. he/she should not be allowed to compete. everyone is afraid of fake viral outrage. bunch of fucken insane weak minded sissies.
                      Liberalism.........

Comment

There should be a holocaust for these kind of people lol. Something honestly isnt right in their mind.

Think about it, if the left of society is becoming acceptive to this kind of behavior, why not accept schizophrenics or psychopath/sociopath killers etc. Most of them were "born" that way as well. If soldiers who came back from Iraq and were later diagnosed with PTSD, how is it that the soldier has a mental illness but these legitimate dick-tucking sissies dont?

It's like they want to be equal and fair, but they want it THEIR way. That's not fairness lol.

Comment

get your politics out of here boy!

it's simply moral decay. no honor, no pride. idiots raising other idiots. trash raising trash. this is the result...

Comment

get your politics out of here boy!

it's simply moral decay. no honor, no pride. idiots raising other idiots. trash raising trash. this is the result...

Comment

B you gotta leave Cali and come move to a real man's state; Florida.

Comment

Working...
                              X