Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats everyones favorite Chest Excersise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats everyones favorite Chest Excersise?

I can honestly say I LOVE them all. Thre isnt one chest routine that I dont just love to do. Kinda curious what your favorites are. I dont need anyone to give me a workout, lol, just would like to know what you like best. Thanks bros.

PEACE! KIR

Chest is my fav exercise to. I use to love bb bench just because of the weight I was throwing up. Recently I have started doing wheited dips and like them. But that's probably just because it's new.

Comment

incline db's........

Comment

I love weighted dips too brutha. At least after I get past the first 4-5 reps. Shoulders need 4-5 reps to lube up first before my big ass can do the range of motion without pain. Damn Im feeling old now. LOL Great excersise. PEACE! KIR

Comment

Incline Dumbells. :rofl: Love em brutha. Just wish my gym went over 130's. Cheap asses. LOL Great excersise. PEACE! KIR

Comment

Originally posted by Racer814
            incline db's........
            all, but guess you can say this(incline) became my favorite because its done the most do to my upper pecs being the weakess in the chest area

Comment

I always look forward to a nice chest workout. Incline BB press followed by DB Presses on a horizontal bench.

Comment

yeah its obvious uncle KIR you got bigger tits then 3/4 of the women ive dated

Comment

Love a superset of incline db's then pushups to failure.

Comment

Cool Uget, I love supersetting to mix things up a bit also. But when I do my supersets, I will normally do incline bench and hit a set of 12 wide dumbell flies, then dump the dumbells and immediately hit the incline barbell bench press. This will bring your chest to failure while building more mass rather then your triceps failing first. Just an idea for some looking for a little extra gain. PEACE! KIR

Comment

I love to use the Hammer strength machines to burn my chest at the end.

Comment

Incline Dumbells...Love chest day

Comment

I love every chest exercise.

Comment

incline dumbells are the bread and butter
                            gym

Comment

for all those that said incline dumbells are you meaning presses or flies? believe it or not I get the best fatigue out of cross overs. Take them slow and contract fully on every rep and they can really cause some pain in the chest.

Comment

Working...
                              X