You guys...I hate doing abs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys...I hate doing abs!

Ok, well I hate doing abs. I figure that if I lose enough fatty fat on my belly through cardio then it will be time to start doing abs.

Do you have any suggestions for me, what are some good ab workouts?

I know that I need to start doing them but just dont make myself because overall, abs are the hardest to define!

i always thought that hanging knee raises really made my abs grow, usually i like to create two supersets and rotate those throughout the week. Like on monday i do superset A, then wed superset B, etc. Choose about 3 ab workouts per superset and do them continuously with fairly high reps. I did this in the summer and it really helped me.

Comment

I hate abs too. Have to force myself to do them. BSH

Comment

roman chair lifts, i think thats what there called
        gym

Comment

I am motivated to do everything but abd in the gym. I have no problem with any other exercises though.

Comment

try doing your abs first thing in the morning if possible, or before your actual work out. I don't like them either, but........

Comment

Originally posted by psyko1
              try doing your abs first thing in the morning if possible, or before your actual work out. I don't like them either, but........
              yeh, i do them first thing before i work out and its much better.

Comment

my girlfriend actually prefers that i don't do them.. she likes a nice big round belly :)

Comment

Originally posted by GearTripper
                  my girlfriend actually prefers that i don't do them.. she likes a nice big round belly :)
                  if your gf likes a big belly im gonna start eating as much as i can ;)

Comment

I have not worked my abbs since Sept., when I started bulking.

Comment

Originally posted by iamcdn
                      if your gf likes a big belly im gonna start eating as much as i can ;)
                      Yeah, I like big boys :) ...six packs are nice if you can keep the bluk, but if not then its also cute to have a little belly.

Comment

Originally posted by GearTripper
                        Gear... You're killing me over here! :rofl:

Comment

Working...
                        X