Yo KIR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo KIR

Hey bro in your reply to upper pec advice you said pauses help you out. Do you just mean that you press, pause half way, and continue to press up. Same thing for on the way down?

I pretty sure he means when the bar touches his chest he pauses before he presses it back up.

Comment

Yeah bro, what Bleach said. I love pauses. They build strength very quickly. Give them a try. Start off with a weight you can do 12 pauses with. I actually blasted pecs today. Remarkable workout. Very intense. PEACE! KIR

Comment

Yeah, think I'll try it tomorrow (chest day). Thanks guys.

Comment

no problem brutha. Let us know how it went. PEACE! KIR

Comment

Originally posted by KeepinItReal
            Yeah bro, what Bleach said. I love pauses. They build strength very quickly. Give them a try. Start off with a weight you can do 12 pauses with. I actually blasted pecs today. Remarkable workout. Very intense. PEACE! KIR
            HOLY FINA, BATMAN! No kidding. Look at your pecs in the avatar. And I know that's an older picture too. Probably much bigger. :eek:

Comment

LOL Pneck.. shhhhhhhhhh Your the only one that has seen a little bit of my newer pics. lmao PEACE! KIR

Comment

Did em on chest day and really liked them. Is it something I can do all the time, or every so often?

Comment

I like doing them all the time. But some like them only every so often. Depends on how heavy you are able to go. But if you are repping with that weight, there is no reason you cant do a couple sets every workout. Its when you go to 2-4 reps and try pausing them every workout that it takes its tole. I LOVE THEM!!!!!! And everyone in the gym loves to see 450+ sitting on someones chest for 3-5 seconds and then seeing it go from a dead stop to moving up again. They will definitely build the strength in no time. Keep me posted bro on how things are going or if you need a new twist thrown into your chest routine again. PEACE! KIR

Comment

Cool bro.

Comment

think ill try that too..

Comment

BRANDY you post whore. lol Cool Psycho let me know how it goes brutha. If you want me to blast your chest, I will come find you. LMAOOO JK! PEACE! KIR

Comment

Working...
                        X