Getting Started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Started

I'm 30 and have seemed to have peaked. I'm ready to start the stuff. I'm 5'9 180lbs with a figure much like a Roy Jones Jr but now that I'm 30 it's like I've hit a wall. I've rested, changed workouts routines and eat right. So here's where I need help. I want to be a solid 200lbs, increase my bench to 350+ (I'm currently at 315) and squad 650+ I’m in the low 500lbs. I go south of the border every now and then so I can beat the middle man and high prices. But where do I start? I want to put on lean muscle, get stronger and maintain a safe health because I don't know jack. If you were me with these goals what would you take and how would you take it? [email protected]

Check your pm bro..

Comment

You`ve reached your peak at 30? I highly doubt it, but how long have you been training seriously?

Comment

I've boxed since 15 and never touched a weight intil '99 I got malaria in Cambodia and when I recovered I f*cked my back up so I started lifting since '99 but knowledge is power. I was doing everything wrong burning myself out,not resting not eating right ,bad form and still doing a lot of fighting and cardio which kept me slim and weak. Now I just lift...plus I was shot in the hand in Iraq but I'm 100% now.I'm just trying to take it to the next level bro.

Comment

I hear ya ! good luck bro.By the way thanks for the service to our country ,you definately got my respect!

Comment

Re: Getting Started

Originally posted by alvincent
            I'm 30 and have seemed to have peaked. I'm ready to start the stuff. I'm 5'9 180lbs with a figure much like a Roy Jones Jr but now that I'm 30 it's like I've hit a wall. I've rested, changed workouts routines and eat right. So here's where I need help. I want to be a solid 200lbs, increase my bench to 350+ (I'm currently at 315) and squad 650+ I’m in the low 500lbs. I go south of the border every now and then so I can beat the middle man and high prices. But where do I start? I want to put on lean muscle, get stronger and maintain a safe health because I don't know jack. If you were me with these goals what would you take and how would you take it? [email protected]

where do you cross the border at? i could probably reccomend some good vet shops. Are you going any time soon?

Comment

Working...
            X