Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you grow if you don't get a good pump?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you grow if you don't get a good pump?

I have been lifting heavy mostly and light occassionally for a couple of years. I have hit a massive plateau. I am 27 and have been 260# with the same measurements for about 4 years now.

Lifting heavy always gets me sore but I swear there is NO GROWTH from all the pain I have endured. I have noticed that I don't ever really get a full pump though when I lift heavy.

What do you think about this? Is it possible to grow even though you get sore but don't get a good pump?

I'm seriously considering going to a lighter workout and squeezing out reps till I can't move anymore because there is so much blood in the muscle. I may try this for a couple of months and see what the results look like.

What has been ya'll's experience?

Bro you can also go with supersets. But I will tell you this. Im not sure what your diet consists of, but often a poor diet leads to lack of good pumps.

Another thing is: You can go online or to a health store and purchase some Vanadyl Sulfate. Take 50mgs about 1 hours before your workout and you will get a GREAT pump from that. They are real cheap (Around $12-15 for a bottle of 200 pills). Give that a try. I take them and get enormous painful skin stretching pumps, compared to just good pumps when I dont take them. Worth a try.

By the way, I am certain you can grow without getting great pumps. But expanding your muscles as far as they can go will get you faster growth. If you have been lifting for 4 years and have seen no changes, then either your diet is way off base, or your training just isnt what it should be. One workout with me brutha and I could have you pumped so bad you would beg to stop after 30 minutes. LOL

If you want a certain routine like a chest workout feel free to hit me up and I will get that chest of yours screaming in 30 minutes. PEACE! KIR

Comment

KeepinItReal

Lay that chest workout on me brutha! I just haven't been getting the same results I used to and have started wondering if I've hit my genetic potential (without steroids etc).

Comment

You got one routine brutha. Once you get through this one let me know and I will give you a harder one that will pump you up more. 45 minutes is all you got to do this workout in. The next is only 30 minutes, but will rock your world. LOL PEACE! KIR

Comment

Hey Quadzilla... get ready for the PAIN, bro. I've been doing one of KIR's shoulder routines, right. You turn your whole body to look left and right because your neck isn't moving after that workout! LOL! Oh yea... thanks KIR!

Comment

LOL Pneck. I gave him a decent chest workout, but if he can make it through this one wihtout passing out, the next will kick his assssssssssssss. LOL PEACE! KIR

Comment

hey kir, ya got one for the hole body, especally the legs?

Comment

LOL Tierr, for the whole fuckn body? LOL That would take me hours to write up. Just PM me for a certain body part the day before you are gonna hit it and I will give you a workout. PEACE! KIR

Comment

Working...
                X