Poll: Log Book or No Log Book?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Log Book or No Log Book?

How many of you use a log beat and try to keep track/beat previous PR's. I feel it is an often overlooked aspect of making good progress by means of progressive overload.

Do you log workouts? Why or why not?

Absolutely. I still have log books from 2010. Not only of my training, but for my diet as well. I feel it's important so I can look back and see what helped and what didn't.
    Funny cause for the last couple days I've been looking over my logs cause I'm wanting and ready, to go back on my usual blast and cruise. Starting with a blast. It's been 4 years and I want to do it right. So, I've been looking at my routines and diet. Especially my 2013 log cause at the time I was 42 and the strongest I've ever been in my life at a bulk that took me to 254lbs. Hell, I can't remember all of my diet, so I looked it up. I do, however know I was using 1gm EW of Sustanon and slin only. Good times.
    I'm glad I kept it cause my diet actually wasn't as bad as I thought it was. So yeah, a log (s) very important.
    I also had forgotten about some lifts I used to employ. Some of my favorites, too. Memory seems to suck. Haha....

Comment

Working...
    X