Post your home workout ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your home workout ideas

Need to light a fire under this shit site!

What does your home workout look like?

Mine is something like this:

Skip rope: 100
    Pushups: 25 - 3 sets
    Inverted pushups 10- 3 sets
    Chair dips 10 - 3 sets
    Crunches - failure 3 sets
    Flutter kicks 100
    Bw squats 25 - 3 sets
    Skip rope 100

Might walk on treadmill for 30 min.

I really want to add some rows and biceps workout, which is why I want to get some resistance bands.

Post up some good ideas and what you guys are doing while isolating!

I have miscellaneous weights and a couple bands that I’m training with right now. I’m doing 3 days full body workouts then 3 days cardio (road bike). To be honest I don’t feel like I have lost anything at all. I’m actually enjoying a little bit of a change up. But also ready to get back to the gym!

Comment

Any recommendation on the bands? I started another thread asking for band recommendations. Any specific reason or are they all pretty much the same?

Comment

I haven't done a damn thing and I've been loving every bit of it.

But im so ready for the gyms to open up which btw isn't till the 1st week of June.

My routine? Eating clean.... THAT will never change.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

You're doing any bodyweight exercises, Rado?

Comment

i thought about it in terms of a month or 2 and determined it would probably be better to give my body a complete rest. but now that it looks like the gym isn't opening anytime soon I may have to come up with some kinda plan for a home "workout". don't really feel like it's much of a workout compared to normal gym routine but I need to start doing something so I don't go crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
              You're doing any bodyweight exercises, Rado?
              None buddy.

I'm truly taking the time to recover.

Only a few more weeks.

And when I get back into it, whoa! Im gonna love it from all the rest taken.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

UK has just gone back on lockdown and I dont want to be in the situation we had last time we had some serious issues getting holds of weights. Got pretty decent weights looking for a Multi Gym what kind of price would you think?

Theres some from £300 - £4000 https://www.sports-supplements-compa...ome-gym-deals/

Comment

The cheap multi gyms are rickety contraptions that are unsafe. I would be careful with them. IMO you are better off getting a bench and some dumbbells.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                    The cheap multi gyms are rickety contraptions that are unsafe. I would be careful with them. IMO you are better off getting a bench and some dumbbells.
                    Cheers, I will keep that in mind

Comment

Working...
                    X