test levels in women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test levels in women

Hi people. I'd like to know if women have their test levels changed by having steroids. And if yes , how is possible to make test level come to normal. Men use clomid, profasi, but and women? with low test levels it's hard to mantein muscles, insn't it?

a woman's test levels will be raised by using AAS. that is the REASON that you are introducing a steroid into the system, to increase the test levels to build more muscle. there is no need to use clomid and or novladex because there's no "supression" going on with women which you need to bring back to normal.

women inherently have lower test levels then men, this is why we have a harder time building muscle then men.

i have to say - i will repeat myself: if you are asking questions such as "will a steroid raise a woman's test levels" you need to have your girlfriend STOP her cycle IMMEDIATELY. the use of steroids in yours and her situation is irresponsible and will lead to irreversible sides if you don't understand what it is that it can do to you. so again, let me advise you - stop the cycle. read up on women and anabolics, tell us what her goals are and how she's working out and we can help you.

if you insist on continuing down the path that has been started, i believe i will only be the first to tell you that your girlfriend will end up resenting you for putting a substance in her body the impact which neither of you understand.

Comment

And to add to what sana said...

Not only are you putting something in her body that you have no idea how to administer, what about SIDES???? Winstrol of all things is HORRIBLE for water weight gain and terrible estrogen rebound in women...ie: gaining fat post cycle because the estrogen in a woman's body has been suppressed possibly causing difficulty losing FAT!. Not to mention what other women have experienced while taking Winstrol: enlarged clit, deepened voice, increase in hair growth, and acne. Not risking your girlfriends feminine appearance is far more important at this point. Obviously due to the fact that since both of you seem to be uneducated in this arena, YOU ABSOLUTELY NEED TO HAVE YOUR G/F STOP THE WINNY AND MUCH MORE RESEARCH.

As well, she needs to exhaust all other avenues with her diet and training regime BEFORE attempting anything. It is extremely possible her current goals could be met by diet and training. Of course, we still need to know her stats in order to help her.

Comment

Girls itīs just to learn (!) with you because I know You know more about steroids in woman body than anyone. This has nothing to be with my girlfriend's cycle.

But Sana one more thing. After the cycle isn't the natural test levels benn decreased because the outside test?
        Last edited by GOHAN; 01-30-04, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Very interesting fitness girl. It means andriol can help the women to recover her test level? This means that the women have their own test supressed after a cycle?

Comment

So, do you think the natural test level in women is not supressed after a cycle?

Comment

Originally posted by GOHAN
              So, do you think the natural test level in women is not supressed after a cycle?
              Again, natural test in women is NOT suppressed after a cycle. IT IS ESTROGEN THAT IS SUPPRESSED, and possibly progesterone. It is the estrogen suppression that causes such horrible ESTROGEN and POST CYCLE rebound.

Comment

Working...
              X