primobolan depot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• primobolan depot

Im looking at doing a cycle of primobolan depot. My first cycle was anavar, this would be my second experience. I am wanting to hear other womens experiences with primo. At what point did you notice an increase in strength? What was your dosage and what side effects did you have? Were any of them permanent? Thanks for any replies.
    BTW. I am aware of all the fakes out there, just want some info on other peoples experiences. Thanks

DallasDoll-

Well......you've mentioned my ALL TIME favorite drug. Primobolan is an excellent choice for newbies, such as yourself, or for veterans to use in a stack with other drugs.

Primobolan is the base for my precontest prep. For me, if there is no primo- there is no show. My favorite precontest stack would have to include primo and prop combined.

Now, I prefer the Scherring Amps, 100's, which are brown in color. Typically, I can go up to 200-300 mg a week, with no problem. I don't start at my max dose of 300, but will gradually increase the dose and "shift" my gear around, in my cycle.

I prefer longer, milder cycles, to short spikes. However, there is intrinsic value to front loading or shock loading, which is a heavy/high dose at the beginning of the cycle, followed by milder, longer cycles. This does work, but you will gamble with sides.

But, that is the price we pay for our chosen sport.

NPC CHicka

Comment

Thanks for the response. You take a lot higher of a dosage than I was thinking. So far anavar has been my only experience so Im trying to get some more information on primo. I have the Mexican 50 mg amps and was planning on staying at 50 mg once a week for 10 weeks. I have a very clean diet and train 5 days a week. Im 120 lbs, 5'6" and my trainer says my body fat from calipers is around 8%. Im hoping to put on some lean mass with as little sides as possible. I appreciate any more feedback anyone has. Thanks

Comment

If you don't want to start with such a high dose a lot of women run Primo at 50-100 mg E5D with good results and few sides. If I were you I'd start at 50 mg E7D and then cut it to E5D when you're about 4-5 weeks if the sides are tolerable.

Comment

Ladies-

I only gave my amounts as a frame of reference. Of course, a novice should not start off at my max of 200mgs a week.

Some background on me:

5'5
          contest weight is 170-175
          offseason weight fluctuates between 190-200

*Although right now I am sitting at a MUCH higher bodyweight then normal- 225 pounds.

So, for you, your start dose would be between 50 mg.s or you could even cut that in half, shooting twice a week, to monitor for sides. That's what I did when I started, and it worked out well.

Good luck,

NPC CHicka

Comment

Thanks, thats what I was planning to do. I think Im going to get started this week so I'll keep posting on how Im doing. BTW, I love this board. Very helpful, friendly people.

Comment

Working...
            X