I'm finally at 7 months!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm finally at 7 months!

Hello, I am doing great. I've only gained 25 pounds to this point! I'm below where I was with my daughter. I'm so excited how good I still feel. This was the part I was really dreading. April 15th doesn't seem so far away now!

-DG

:) Well Congrats for making it this far with out any problems only a few more to go. Cole was born on April 16th. That is close.

Can't wait to see pic's

Comment

congrats my sisterinlaw is being induced as i type this....

Comment

Originally posted by GymChic
        You're doing better than I was. I thought I was going to be the first person in history to be pregnant FOREVER.
        It seems every women that gets to the 6 or 7th months says this seems like forever i want this over with.
        I just think it is awesome to be able to accomplish this to grow another little person with feet,hands and head that is so neat

Comment

thanks everyone! I just weighed myself and it looks like I've only gained 2 pounds, not 4 for this month. That puts me at 23 pounds total. I'm so happy I'm still mobile!

Comment

Originally posted by dreamgirl
            thanks everyone! I just weighed myself and it looks like I've only gained 2 pounds, not 4 for this month. That puts me at 23 pounds total. I'm so happy I'm still mobile!

2lbs
            that is good

Still Mobile huh :rofl:

Comment

My third son Dillon was born on April 15th. Easy birthday to remember. Tax day!

Comment

aww good luck hun.. ..

Comment

i wanna be the daddy!!!

Comment

I am hitting 8 months this upcoming Thursday March 4th. Can't believe it... can't wait to have the baby either! I'm surprised that no other chica's are pregnant on here.. its been 8 months and still no one. LOL

Comment

Well Im not a chica, but Mrs. Pumpdogg is and she is also prego, at 17 weeks today.

PD

Comment

Mrs. Pumpdogg just informed that she has gained 1 3/4 pounds over 17 weeks. Yeah yeah I know I hate, her too. :-)

PD

Comment

Working...
                        X