to prevent virilization

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to prevent virilization

Hi girsl, it's me again, learning a lot with you.

I wanna know what drugs or anything else havebeen used to prevent virilization when woman fells first signals in the middle of the cycle?

Things used to prevent virilization:

Reduce dosing

Stopping the cycle completely.

There is NO magic pill to prevent virilization.

Comment

Three snaps in a circle for GC!!

You go Girll!!

Comment

This question has nothing to be with my girlfriend. I AM JUST LEARNING HERE. AND I HOPE I DON'T HAVE TO CHANGE MY NICK NAME JUST YOU TO FORGET MY GIRLFRIEND' HISTORY.
        I like to learn the aes world in women because it's very different from men. There are interesting questions that I wanna learn.

it is very irritating too when people keeps insisting in things that we already know.

I have been very thankful for all the thing I have learned, mainly Sana, Faye and redsquirrel, but since I told you my about my girlfriend many people ignore my doubts and just wanna call my attention. I

I 've already learned people! But I wanna know more.
        Last edited by GOHAN; 02-03-04, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Your pursuit of knowledge and understanding of women and aas is comendable. I think I would be useful for use to hear that you have taken what we say seriously. e.g. you could tell us that she has reduced her dose, and how she is progressing, etc.

Now back to the point of this thread - the only way to prevent virilization is to not take it, or reduce the dosing - but even then sometimes it is too late.

Comment

Thaks Faye, again.

She reduced to 50 / week. For me she would have stopped but...
            Untill now not much defferences, but she is liking.
            Last edited by GOHAN; 02-03-04, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GOHAN
              Thaks Faye, again.

I think this is what GC and everyone has been getting at. I will say it again- YOU AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND NEED TO DO A LOT MORE RESEARCH. Have her stop immediately until you can investigate all of the sides of ALL AAS, and make a correct assessment of what your g/f should do with all the info in front of you!! This whole thing of doing your research AFTER she's 3 weeks in is RIDICULOUS!!

You stated you would like to learn about women....you need to learn before you dive head first and have your g/f take something that could make her your boyfriend in NO TIME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GOHAN
                Thaks Faye, again.

i think you should still have her reduce her dose even more to 25mg... why still at 50 every 7 days?

the recommended dose of 25 E4D would give her a better level of the compound in her system consistently. i think - and the ladies here can correct me if i'm wrong - that if you dose winny at every 7 days, the amount of winny in the bloodstream may be too much and end up crashing her.

also, i agree with RS, i understand that you are only trying to learn more about the female system and AAS, but to be responsible, you shouldn't be putting anything into your body (or anyone else's) until you can feel confident that you don't need to ask these types of questions.

the fact of the matter is - virilization CANNOT be prevented by any "magic pill". there is nothing other than not using AAS to prevent it. virilization is the consequence you suffer for introducing testosterone or a derivative of it into the female system.

Comment

I'm happy to hear that she reduced her dose, but sana is right, 25 E4D is better. And see, that right there shows that either you haven't been listing to us, or she is not listening to you. You're not ready for this, and neither is your girl. However, at this point I can't blame you, it's just as much her fault for putting something in her body that she doesn't understand.

Comment

Working...
                  X