It's time to grow...again!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's time to grow...again!!!

Well, my dear lady friends...the squirrel started her last growing cycle for the year. She took her 1st shot last night!! She has 2 shows this year, and has to start dieting in April, so this is her last chance to gain some decent size.
    So, here's what she plans to do for this cycle:

50mgs of Primo E3D - 6 weeks
    10-15mgs Var/day - 6 weeks
    3mcgs of Clen/day (2 weeks on, 2 weeks off)-6 weeks
    4IU of GH 4 out of 7 days/week.
    IGF after 4 weeks of GH.

I haven't done Clen in a really long time, so I am really excited to see how well I do on it with the assistance of my BEST friend, GH.
    I've never done IGF before, but I hear it is amazing..I will be doing GH for 4 weeks, then IGF for the other 4, probably cycling them on and off all the way up to my show. My goals for this cycle are to put on A TON OF LEAN mass, with little BF gains. I need to be about 150lbs, at roughly 14% BF by April. I'm not as lean as I should be, so my diet will be super clean for gaining, and our hopes are the Gh and Clen will help get my BF down in the process....I can't WAIT!!

Nice quality cycle you got there RS. You'll definitely grow on that! Keep us posted on your gains!

Comment

I'm excited for you! Keep us updated and fill us in on how it's going.

If you have time soon, would you also post your diet while on this cycle and what it will be like when cutting?

Comment

You GROW girl!!!

Cool, keep us update, we're all rooting for you...behind the screens of course, j/k

Comment

Originally posted by INTIMID8OR3
          Kick butt RS.....I don't know your history with GH but If it was me I'd run the GH at a lower dose and extend it a long as possible ...

2IU'S 5 ON 2 OFF OR 2IU'S 7DAYS a WEEK ...Take care and keep us posted on the results...;)
          Well, I ran GH for about 10 months last year...LOL!! After about the 8th month, it didn't seem to be doing it's job as well. I was hoping that by this regime, I could get my body to respond. I plan to run GH for 4 weeks, then IGF for 4 and back and forth up until my show..

Next question- someone on another board advised me strongly against the IGF. Saying it's 10 x worse than GH, that it's not for women, etc...What do you guys think? My take on it is it's not produced by a company which makes it a tad bit riskier. However, I understand the sides are almost identical to GH, maybe a bit more intense. THe fat burning properties are unreal as well. No one here has advised me the way she did, so I'm curious as to why she was so adamant about it.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
            I'm excited for you! Keep us updated and fill us in on how it's going.

If you have time soon, would you also post your diet while on this cycle and what it will be like when cutting?
            I would love to do anything for YOU!!!

(Mind you, the latter part of this cycle I will be cutting while on)

I decided to run the Primo for 6 weeks, and the Var for 8.. but here's roughly what it will look like:

M1: 4 oz. ground beef
            1/2c. oatmeal
            4 egg whites
            2 whole eggs
            M2: Shake w/ 4 strawberries
            M3: 6oz. chicken, fish or turkey
            6oz. sweet potato
            1c. green veggies
            2 tsp. flax
            M4: Same as 2
            M5: 7oz. chicken,fish, turkey or lean red meat
            3/4c. brown rice
            1c. veggies
            2 tsp. flax

Week 1: I'm adding the ground beef
            Week 2: I'm adding a 6th meal of an egg white omelet
            Week 3: I'm adding whipping cream to my shakes
            Week 4: I'm adding 1/2c. peanuts throughout the day
            Week 5: I'm adding 1 scoop of protein to morning meal

After these 5 weeks, I will start reducing my food so I can lose the most BF and keep my muscle.

Comment

red,

Don't understand why it would be ten times riskier?

GH increases production of IGF, which makes you grow, so essentially just bypassing one step.

Think it is obvious there is much more anecdotal evidence on boards for men than women, so understand you are a pioneer.

Don't know where you are getting your igf, yet, it is only made by one company, think the name is Gro-Peptide out of Australia, a bio-tech company. they are the only ones in world, and it is not regulated as of yet, thus the availability on boards.

So, would think if you are going with one of more reputable folks who help board members, they are essentially buying it from Gro-Peptide and reselling. Gro only sells it for research purposes, etc.

You can even do a search and find the real companies web-site, lot's of folks use to buy direct from what I understand and since then they have made requirements little more stringent.

Either way, you have enough expereince and know your body, you should be okay.

good luck

Comment

...Sorry, it's only 2 IU's, not 4!

Comment

Thanks VEEERRRY much, trip.

Comment

Here's what she said:

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/sh...threadid=28279

Comment

red,

Read it.

Little hard too reason. GH fine okay, do it, up. IGF, no. When the whole point is gh induces ifg to make you grow. It's not the gh, it's the igf that counts, always has been.

Gh has been around for over 20 years, and 20 years ago that is the best they could develop to do the job. Now, as it becomes more popular for HRT, which started in early '90's price is coming down and popularity is growing, and it is believed to be fairly save because of 20 yr. track record.

Yet, the whole point is that it induces IGF, which makes you grow.

Now, cancer cell issue is a reality. Tough thing is they still have no clue as to what, why, and where cancer comes from.
                      So, if there were cancer cells, GH would induce growth etc. , and possible even AS, which as we know there still not sure on.

Either way, both you and Sonas did the research to make an informed decision.

There's an old post on fitnessgeared about it, and I do remember one woman was very negative on it for women, don't remember specifically as too why, other than ( what I think remember ) the old too risky too new arguement, which never have a problem with if you can provide some facts.

either way, enjoy, thatsa what life is for

Comment

Originally posted by trip
                        red,

Read it.

Little hard too reason. GH fine okay, do it, up. IGF, no. When the whole point is gh induces ifg to make you grow. It's not the gh, it's the igf that counts, always has been.

Gh has been around for over 20 years, and 20 years ago that is the best they could develop to do the job. Now, as it becomes more popular for HRT, which started in early '90's price is coming down and popularity is growing, and it is believed to be fairly save because of 20 yr. track record.

Yet, the whole point is that it induces IGF, which makes you grow.

Now, cancer cell issue is a reality. Tough thing is they still have no clue as to what, why, and where cancer comes from.
                        So, if there were cancer cells, GH would induce growth etc. , and possible even AS, which as we know there still not sure on.

Either way, both you and Sonas did the research to make an informed decision.

There's an old post on fitnessgeared about it, and I do remember one woman was very negative on it for women, don't remember specifically as too why, other than ( what I think remember ) the old too risky too new arguement, which never have a problem with if you can provide some facts.

either way, enjoy, thatsa what life is for
                        That was my line of thinking...True, it will probably induce more sever sides than GH. IMHO, I really think it is due to the fact that you are getting right to the IGF, and not having to mask it with GH. It's the IGF in GH which DOES do such great things, so I wasn't getting her point that it is so much worse than GH. How could it be? Other than more potent and worse sides, how could it be?

True, the cancer thing is a whole other issue. BUT you will run those risks if you do GH, as it is! Of course since you are doing IGF directly,it could speed up any cell development. I had endometriosis 5 years ago, and was on HRT as part of the therapy. I have had no problems with it since, especially since I've been doing AAS and most importantly, GH.

I really appreciate your input on this, and thanks for taking the time to read this.:cool:

Comment

good luck hun...

Comment

Sounds like a nice cycle. The only suggustion I have it for you to do the GH at 3 iu's a day 7 days a week. There is no real benifit to the 4 on and 3 off unless it is a cost factor. Otherwise 7 days a week is your best bet for the best results.

Dragonmona is doing 3 ius a day 7 days a week and making superb progress after 11 weeks now. She has even droped the t3 and clen completly out and is still continuing to lose BF. The only thing she is running now is 25mgs of winnie every 3 days.\

have fun on your cycle..

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel
                              here's roughly what it will look like:

M1: 4 oz. ground beef
                              1/2c. oatmeal
                              4 egg whites
                              2 whole eggs
                              M2: Shake w/ 4 strawberries
                              M3: 6oz. chicken, fish or turkey
                              6oz. sweet potato
                              1c. green veggies
                              2 tsp. flax
                              M4: Same as 2
                              M5: 7oz. chicken,fish, turkey or lean red meat
                              3/4c. brown rice
                              1c. veggies
                              2 tsp. flax

Thank you!

This is similar to how I normally eat (granted I haven't eaten "normal" since November, lol). However, I have not found a protein powder or bar that my digestive system can tollerate (diverticulosis and IBS are killer when I use these) so I just usually add in a couple of chicken strips or some other protein as snacks. I'm looking forward to getting back on track with my diet. I always feel better when I eat right.

Comment

Working...
                              X