anavar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anavar

did a cycle of var and eq. got some good gains. was going to do next cylce with just var. should i take something with it? what kind of gains can i expect to see.

I did a cycle of just var and didnt really see any gains other than a couple pounds. It just hardened me up a lot. I loved how my body looked but I didnt really grow. I did get stronger and felt harder.

Comment

I think it depends on what you want.. I don't like taking it alone,
      I get stronger, but always seem to get an injury...EQ is good for
      the joints...so you had a nice combo there...

Comment

Originally posted by Dallasdoll
        I did a cycle of just var and didnt really see any gains other than a couple pounds. It just hardened me up a lot. I loved how my body looked but I didnt really grow. I did get stronger and felt harder.
        If you didn't grow or have any gains, you were not eating enough. Period. That is the only reason. You have to feed the machine. This game is 90% diet, and I guarantee you didn't eat enough. So many women when taking AAS think if they eat a lot they are going to gain weight. Sure, you'll gain weight, but most of it will be muscle. Stop letting the scale determine your gains!

Comment

I thought that might have been the problem. I wasnt sure if it was not eating enough or over training that caused me not to gain. I honestly couldnt care less what the scale says. I actually wouldnt know what I weigh if it werent for my trainer weighing me. I thought I was eating a lot but Im trying to eat even more. I know when I started I had posted my diet on another website and was told it was good. REgardless Im really eating a lot now but I still think it could have been over training.

Comment

I thought that might have been the problem. I wasnt sure if it was not eating enough or over training that caused me not to gain. I honestly couldnt care less what the scale says. I actually wouldnt know what I weigh if it werent for my trainer weighing me. I thought I was eating a lot but Im trying to eat even more. I know when I started I had posted my diet on another website and was told it was good. REgardless Im really eating a lot now but I still think it could have been over training.
            Why do you think you were overtraining? Because you weren't eating enough? Post your current diet (the one you say you're eating a lot) and let's start there.

Comment

No, I think I was overtraining because I was working out with my trainer 5 days a week and then helping a friend workout at night so I was doing more than what I should have been. At the time I didnt feel I was overtraining because I wasnt tired at all or feeling sore but Ive since discovered that when taking an AAS they can sometimes mask the signs of overtraining.
              As for my diet, here is a typical day, this is what I ate yesterday:
              8 am egg white omelete, oatmeal, protien bar
              11:00 2 chicken breasts, brocolli, roasted tomatoes with artichokes
              1:00 protien drink, 2 scoops protien powder and water
              3:00 can of tuna with canola oil mayo, celery, onion, and cranberries
              6:00 1/2 brisket, green beans
              9:00 chicken breast and pasta
              11:00 crackers with peanut butter in them (prepackaged food that I really keep around the house for my son)
              Thanks for any advice you have, I appreciate it.

Comment

No, I think I was overtraining because I was working out with my trainer 5 days a week and then helping a friend workout at night so I was doing more than what I should have been. At the time I didnt feel I was overtraining because I wasnt tired at all or feeling sore but Ive since discovered that when taking an AAS they can sometimes mask the signs of overtraining.
                11:00 crackers with peanut butter in them (prepackaged food that I really keep around the house for my son)

Ok...first I need to know what are you shooting for as far as this diet goes? Is this to cut post cycle? Are you wanting to compete?
                I also need your stats...ie, training regime, how long you've been working out, cardio, and of course weight,age, heighth and BF ( if you have it).

At first look, it appears to me you are eating too much. Especially if you are wanting to cut.....Were you eating this much when you did your cycle? The diet seems pretty fair, but there are a couple of changes I may suggest once you get me the rest of your info.

Comment

Honestly it seems like I spend more time eating every day than anything else. I am eating this much now because I didnt gain anything when I was taking the anavar. Im now just starting primobolan depot and want to make sure I eat enough so maybe Im overdoing it because I am pretty full. As for my stats: Im 35, 5'6", 120 lbs, 8% BF. Ive been training since I was about 18. I took a couple years off during my pregnancy and the first year with my son. During that time I was around 100lbs so I went back to the gym to put some muscle back on. Id like to gain another 5 to 10 pounds of lean body mass. I workout 5 days a week doing weights and havent done a cardio workout since I dont know when. Aside from the primo Im taking, I take a multi vitamin, BCAA, Calcium, Creatine. Glucosamine and Chondrotin (sp??) I guess thats about all for now. Let me know if you need anymore info to give me some suggestions. Thanks again

Comment

I forgot to post what my goal is. I feel a little bad that Ive taken over someone elses thread who is trying to get info but maybe she can learn what I did wrong and she will gain some weight. As for my goals... right now Im just trying to gain some more muscle because I like how I look when Im really built up. My trainer is talking to me about competing in a NPC Figure competition this summer but I havent decided about that yet. Im pretty self conscious about my chest because I have a sternum deformity which Ive had all my life and I have implants that are just a bunch of ripples now that my BF is so low so I want to make sure that I can choose my own suit in whatever competition to cover up my chest. Anyhow, for now Im just trying to gain some muscle to look good.

Comment

Ok...so you want to put on some mass....If your BF is 8%, you have some room to eat!! LOL

Here's what I suggest:

M1: 2 whole eggs
                      5 whites
                      3oz. lean ground beef
                      1/2c. oatmeal
                      M2: Protein shake w/ 1 tbsp. of whipping cream
                      M3: 7oz chicken breast
                      6 oz sweet potato, or 3/4c brown rice
                      1c green veggies
                      M4: can of tuna with JUST 2 GOOD mayo...just 1 tsp.
                      M5: same as 2
                      M6: 7oz. lean red meat, chicken or fish
                      2 c. green veggies
                      M7: 6 egg white omelet.

also, have a post workout shake...see how you do on this for two weeks.
                      Last edited by redsquirrel; 02-06-04, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Thanks, I appreciate it. Im going to copy that down and give it a try for a week. Youve been really sweet and thanks for the suggestions.

Comment

Working...
                        X