Women and AAS: what it CAN and CAN'T DO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women and AAS: what it CAN and CAN'T DO

Question??? Lets say you have never taking anything. You have a competition in 6 wks. Your on a competition diet, weight training and doing your cardio to a T. You want a firmer look. You have Winstrol V (upjohn) at home. Should you take it and if so whats the lowest dosage you can do? When and how many times should it be taken? I know some girls that have blown up like a balloon. I DONT want that to happen!
    Last edited by sana; 02-17-04, 03:11 PM.

i split the thread b/c this should be its own thread.

if you have never done an AAS before you should not be trying it 6 weeks before a show.

winny is know to cause bloat in women and until you know how you individually will react, don't use a compound you aren't familiar with before a contest.

Comment

Thank you! 1 more thing. When I do experiment. Cause I know I will. How should it be done? So I want fry myself. If you only new how long I have wanted A real womens answer on this besides some over abused juice monkey in the gym.
      Last edited by bebe; 02-17-04, 04:16 PM.

Comment

I second that....Winstrol is known for the serious water weight gains.

I absolutely agree w/ sana...If you have never done any AAS, don't start now. If you are losing muscle, or suspect it, you need to consult with your trainer to try and combat any more loss.

Comment

you experiment whenver you think you're ready. since you're contest prepping, i'm assuming that you've worked out for a year or so at least.

experiment when you're in the off season and bulking - when water retention and bloat won't hurt you in contest.

but like RS said, consult your trainer if your losing muscle during contest prep.

Comment

Working...
          X