liquid clen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• liquid clen

I need help with liquid clenbuterol dosage. I started taking .3ml a day for a few days and finished at .5ml a day. That was 2 weeks ago, and I am wanting to start taking it again. I didn't see much results from it the first time. My diet and workout routine is great. I am 5'1 and 117lbs, but I just need a little extra help losing about 5-8% body fat. I experienced mild tremors at first, but that subsided quickly. Should I be taking anything else w/ clen, or doing more cardio? Any advice would be appreciated.
    Last edited by isis333; 02-23-04, 12:30 AM.

I am doing 30 minutes of cardio in the morning on an empty stomach. It varies day to day, but mostly HIIT on the treadmill or elliptical. Sometimes I will run for 20 minutes at like 6.5 mph, but that tends to be too rough on my knees. When I am on the treadmill I always have an incline of at least 3-8%, and a resistance level of 7-10 of the elliptical. At night, I do another light 10 minutes of cardio before lifting and sometimes after. I usually have 1/2 cup of milk w/ protein after doing cardio or lifing. I eat a piece of bread about 2 times a week and I never eat cereal. Should all dairy and bread be cut completly from my diet? Also, I was told by the person who got the clen for me not to take ephedrine or excessive caffeine while on it. Should I limit my caffeine consumption and take ephedrine while on it or between taking it?
    Last edited by isis333; 02-23-04, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Isis333 - I think what SG is saying is that you should not drink caffine nor take effidrine while on clen, but do take them on the 2 weeks you're off of the clen.

To me, it sounds like your diet could use some work, and that will do you far more good than the clen will. Clen is a great tool if you already close to your goal, but, imo, should not be used as a regular diet aid because it's hard on cardiac tissue.

Why don't you post up a typical day of eating so that we can help you will your diet?

Comment

I really can't find anything wrong with my diet. I am pretty psychotic about what I put into my body. I eat 6 meals a day spaced out between 2-3 hours. I have simple carbs (usually an apple or oj w/ whey protein) in the morning after cardio and my next 3 meals I include starchy and fiberous carbs as well as protein. I take flaxseed also. The next 2 meals I try to cut the complex carbs and just eat vegetables. Im averaging about 25g of protein and carbs and 4g of fat a meal. I dont drink pop or eat anything with sugar. It may be those Sunday cheat meals that are affecting me.
        Like I said before. I'm very concerned with what I put into my body, so it is somewhat difficult for me to put any kind of drug into my body. That is why I was very careful before, but maybe It wasn't enough. I have also been debating for awhile about taking an anabolic... definetly not now though. I think I need to perfect my diet more and focus on my workouts. I might not be pushing myself enough in the gym. Thanks for your advice and interest!

Comment

Working...
        X