In My Humble Opinion......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In My Humble Opinion......

...if you ladies are wanted to try Deca, or if you had piss-poor results with Deca in the past.

TryEQ next time.

Less water retention in generall and most benefit form the increased hunger(as long as it is applied to protein), as well as the increase in vascularity

That may be my next although I have not done deca -- and the only durabolin I would consider is the shorter ester, nandrolone phenylprop.

I hate test prop -- but have EQ ready for the next one.

Care to elaborate Corn on why you decided to tempt us with this thread?

And welcome!

Comment

Corn loves EQ for da ladies :D He has posted it on Ef amany many times ;) LOL!! Hiya Corn :)

Comment

My only experience has been with prop...the EQ sounds inviting.

Comment

Originally posted by newgirl
          That may be my next although I have not done deca -- and the only durabolin I would consider is the shorter ester, nandrolone phenylprop.

I hate test prop -- but have EQ ready for the next one.

Care to elaborate Corn on why you decided to tempt us with this thread?

And welcome!
          yes, please elaborate. I'm new to this gear stuff and I'm trying to learn about all of it so, I can know what is best for me in the future!!

Comment

camryne at FM said she had some good vascularity from EQ with not too many sides....

i should go back and dig that up and she if she's got anymore update post cycle... i remember she said she ran it short.

Comment

Now I know enough about EQ and what it does and how it works (you gotta eat ladies!)......but Corn, since I have watched you at Elite and know you know you stuff -- I was wondering WHY you feel EQ is the way to go?

I have onhand at home -- ready to choose, var, nandroloone phenylprop and EQ....was not sure which one was next up -- but given your post -- it may help me make the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by fitness-girl
                thats my next cycle (& anavar). i have it all ready, just had surgery and wanna let my body heal, but im SOOOO anxious to start!!!
                FG...my current prop. cycle was started 3 mos. post-op...chose to do it to help with my recovery since I had problems...it was the best thing I decided to do! If I didn't go on cycle, there's no way I'd be where I'm back up to now. How long are you planning to wait before starting up?

Comment

Originally posted by newgirl
                  Now I know enough about EQ and what it does and how it works (you gotta eat ladies!)......but Corn, since I have watched you at Elite and know you know you stuff -- I was wondering WHY you feel EQ is the way to go?

I have onhand at home -- ready to choose, var, nandroloone phenylprop and EQ....was not sure which one was next up -- but given your post -- it may help me make the decision.

The phenlyprop seems to have fewer sides mg:mg than the durabolin ester, IMO b/c of the shorter clearance time.

NOW - I know 15 or so women who have tried Durabolin and all but one made little or no gains and had shitty sides such as massive water retention.......

Benefits of eq(in men and women):

Super clean gains
                  wicked vascularity
                  increases appetite

Benefits of Deca

Joints

....and IMO that is all DECA seems to be good for....it men it wrecks sex drive in about half of those who take it.

REMEMBER - DECA has been shown to increase progesterone....in men it can casue gyno(not thru an estrogen mechyanism) but thru the progesterone/progestin increase......in women it leads to the aforementioned Hoove Dam syndrome.

so...to wrap up....other than help with joints(which it is REALLY good at) deca is a shit anabolic....at least compared to the sucess with which men and women have with an equil amont of EQ.

....and that was my 2 cc's worth.

Comment

Originally posted by fitness-girl
                    thank god your around mrspuddles, i feel like your my mom now lol!
                    Cool...I'll sign the adoptions papers tonight. I always wanted another daughter but I didn't want to have to change diapers anymore.

Good luck with your show! I think doing a cycle will really help you feel your best and train like you want to pre-contest. I'm so excited for you!!!

Comment

Re: Re: In My Humble Opinion......

Originally posted by Hardbodygrl
                      I am going to have to disagree.... EQ takes a very long time to kick in and it takes high doses for u to feel the hunger and see the vascularity. I wont do EQ again.

1 - Dose is an individual thing

2 - Thats why you front load.

.....btw - the half lives for both a durabolin ester and the undecylenate ester in the eq are BOTH 7 days.......so it takes just as long for the deca to "kick" as it does the eq.

Comment

Durabolin has a prop ester... phenylpropionate to be exact so it's less than 7 days. Deca Durabolin is the long one (Decanoate ester)

Comment

Originally posted by NubianBeauty
                          Durabolin has a prop ester... phenylpropionate to be exact so it's less than 7 days. Deca Durabolin is the long one (Decanoate ester)

exactly......"Deca Durabolin" is trademarked and only refers to the decanoate ester

Comment

EQ for me within 2 weeks....been thinking anout it for a long time;)

Comment

Originally posted by Torchy
                              EQ for me within 2 weeks....been thinking anout it for a long time;)
                              Have you tried Deca??

If so, what were the results??

Comment

Working...
                              X