help with anavar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with anavar

hey guys, new to this game. i just have a few questions. im 120lbs, 5.7' i eat ok and exercise. now i have been taking clen for about two weeks. i was going to do the two week on two week off, but someone told me to take anavar. now can i just take anavar alone, which i would prefer. how much do i take, and when? eventhough i know there not to many side effects with anavar but if there is any at all can u let me know? and if i take this the right way what would my results be. (ex: would i just lose weight or am i gaining muscle or both) i just want to lose some weight and def tone but not too much! if any one could help answer my beginner question that would be great and appreciated... thanks guys!

anavar is a steroid. steroids are used for building muscle.

if your diet is not in order, you will not lose weight with or without supplements. if you are going to look into anavar, you should be looking into it for the right purposes - to add muscle.

if you are looking to slim down for the summer (which you sound slim already at your height and weight), then i would look at how your training routine and diet are like.

other than that, welcome to the board.

Comment

In addition, you say you are wanting to tone up, right? Well, you need to eat a lot more to tone up. Muscle tone is achieved by supplying enough nutrients, especially protein, to your body in order to maintain that muscle and have the potential to build more. If you are not eating enough, your body will hold on to whatever you put in it, making it nearly impossible to build any sort of tone, and lose any fat.

Comment

hey its jessi2420.... u guys wrote my diet has to be in check and exercise...well of course it has to be and it is...my question is if while exercising and dieting and taking the anavar obviously it will put muscle on me, but will it make me over bulky for my 5.7' 120lbs size. and if i take it alone will i see good results, if what do i take with it......thanks so much .....

Comment

IMO, you do not need to be doing ANYTHING until you have done a lot more research on it and the effects it has on your body. You also need to have your BF and LBM checked. That way you will be able to figure out how to eat more and put on more quality muscle without AAS just yet.

As far as exercise, what exactly does your workout look like? How long have you been working out?

Please post your diet and workout regime so we can make a proper assessment

Comment

in addition, based on how long you've been working out, there might be a lot of improvements you can see by improving your diet and training. AAS should not be considered until you have reached a natural plateau.

Comment

ok, guys...ive been working out for about a year now. i do go to a doctor considering i work in ones office. i eat pretty good. alot of chicken. i do the no carb high protein diet, eventhough sometimes i do throw some carbs in when im feeling a little tired. last summer i had been taking exenadrine which helped, and for the last two weeks i have been on clenbuterol...im doing the two week on two week off. and as far as looking up before i start taking this, is what im trying to do in this forum. thats why i appreciate all u have to say. i just really wanted to know as far as a woman how much i take. one tab a day of 5 mg ? how many weeks u know that kind of stuff....thanks guys for your input......jessi2420 AGAIN!

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel
                IMO, you do not need to be doing ANYTHING until you have done a lot more research on it and the effects it has on your body. You also need to have your BF and LBM checked. That way you will be able to figure out how to eat more and put on more quality muscle without AAS just yet.

As far as exercise, what exactly does your workout look like? How long have you been working out?

Please post your diet and workout regime so we can make a proper assessment
                your diet and training has got to have reached its FULL potential, and I will tell you this- working out for 1 yr, you have not reached your full potential!!!!!

Comment

thanks guys for everything, u've been helpful...keep on doing what u guys do... jessi2420

Comment

If you are hell bent on taking it, take his advice. The only change I would make would be to start out taking 1 tab (5mgs) for 2 weeks...

But again, if you are not eating enough, you will not see the gains. Which is why we asked you to post your diet and training regime.

Comment

Working...
                    X