my girl needs help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my girl needs help

my gf is into bodybuilding and started working out a few months ago but now she's looking to gain as much muscle as possible in the next 3 months before out trip to puerto rico. she is looking to take something to get her huge, what wold u sugggest as a cycle btw shes 20

I would say she is not at the least bit ready for a cycle... if she has only be trying for a few months she can gain alot but just switching her diet and supplements..

But that is just my .02 cents.

Comment

she's not ready at all. taking AS now could ruin her natural potential. very bad idea.

Comment

Extremely BAD IDEA!!! Her body is not even finished growing!! If she's only been working out for 3 months, her body won't have A CLUE on what to do with what you put in it. This game takes A VERY LONG TIME to build quality muscle...especially for women. It flat out isn't GONNA HAPPEN in 3 months!!

Have her workout and eat a quality gaining diet. That's all you can do for her at this early stage in the game for her.

Comment

thanks everyone ill tell her

Comment

she isnt listening she is set on taking somethin she heard bout anvar and wants to try it badly wats a good dose that she can try that wont mess her up 2 bad?

Comment

well first things first.. you better teach her how to shave her face. i suggest Mach3 (good razor). also, when her voice drops, it doesn't go back. you might also want to tell her not to freak out when her clit starts growing again... yup, she's gonna have a little tidly wink between her legs in no time... and that doesn't go away either. i hope you two know what you're getting into - sarcasm, 'cause i know you don't... good luck :)

Comment

Originally posted by GearTripper
                well first things first.. you better teach her how to shave her face. i suggest Mach3 (good razor). also, when her voice drops, it doesn't go back. you might also want to tell her not to freak out when her clit starts growing again... yup, she's gonna have a little tidly wink between her legs in no time... and that doesn't go away either. i hope you two know what you're getting into - sarcasm, 'cause i know you don't... good luck :)

I totally agree. i don't feel like they have researched and know what they are getting themselves in to.

here is an example.. Today i decide to go to church for the first time in a year. and I can't sing now.. i seriously used to be a great singer and now i am lucky if i can even sing let along good.

please think about what you guys are doing.. is it worth a deeper voice for 10lb (if that) of muscle? right now i would say no.. i wish i could go back and do it all over again..

Comment

Originally posted by GearTripper
                  The Var won't give her all those terrible sides....just yet. However, it sounds as though she will be taking it in excess, so that's all on her. She is wayyyy too young to be starting this shit already. The long term effects it may have on her body could be serious. IF she wants to take that chance, you need to have her get on here and read some posts about this. Then maybe after she sees all of us and what we are saying she will believe it. Maybe she's not listening because it's coming from you...not disrespect, but sometimes females don't take direction well from their man.

Comment

that is ok i dont mind if she doesnt listen to me solong as someone can talk her out of it

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel
                      The Var won't give her all those terrible sides....just yet. However, it sounds as though she will be taking it in excess, so that's all on her. She is wayyyy too young to be starting this shit already. The long term effects it may have on her body could be serious. IF she wants to take that chance, you need to have her get on here and read some posts about this. Then maybe after she sees all of us and what we are saying she will believe it. Maybe she's not listening because it's coming from you...not disrespect, but sometimes females don't take direction well from their man.

I really hope she does get on her and see what we have to say. i am the same age as her.. and i won't start at 20 if i had to do it all again.. and espically after ONLY 3 MONTHS OF training.

LC

Comment

any news?

Comment

i convinced her to check out this site and talk to ppl and good news she found a supplier who is sayin that she prob should wait a bit but she still seams interested

Comment

She can be interested all she wants. Hell, I was interested for 3 years before I jumped ship. But, she really needs to get on here and learn A LOT before she tries anything. She doesn't even know how or what her body would look like with intense training and a great bulking diet.

Comment

i agree.. with red....

and supplier telling her to wait? ya right.. i am really worried that she has already gotten stuff,.. but hey..its her life. not mine

Comment

Working...
                              X