ANAVAR or WINSTROL - Help !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANAVAR or WINSTROL - Help !!!

Hi - I have been weight training for about 5 years now and would like to experiment with either Winstrol or Anavar - I am 5'4.5" ans my weight fluctuates beween 116-118 - My body fat is in between 15-16% - I've hit a plateau - Want to put on some lean mass (not too much) - So as first timer - What do you guys recommend - How much and how long a cycle -
    I want to put on lean muscle, but WANT to stay lean (which is obviously in my diet) - I guess what I trying to say is that I do not want any water retetion or gains (which I heard may be a possiblity with Winstrol) -
    THANKS !!!!!

Anavar...Start with 5mg ed and go up to no more than 10mg ed...Watch out for manliness and discontinue immediately if symptoms appear...

Comment

Absolutely ANAVAR. Virilization chances are slim to none with it, they are much more prevalent with Winstrol. Shoulders' advice on the dosing is correct. I would run 5mgs a day for 2 weeks, then 10 for 4 weeks, then back down to 5 for 2 weeks. Total of 8 week cycle. You don't need to start off with a lot. Your body should react well seeing as how this is your first cycle.

Comment

Thanks - Will Update on results !!!

Comment

What's your diet going to be like while running? What are you eating now?

Comment

RS - You read my mind -
            There are so many different diet plans -
            Currently (although I've been cheating) I try to stay within 1500- 1600 calories -
            150-175g - carbs
            140- 150g - protein
            35- 40g - fat
            I ususally do cardio 4x/week and try to stay within 140 -150 target heart rate - But the last 6 weeks, I've been trying to gain some weight and have been doing cardio about 1-2 week and relying on my weight training sessions for fat burning - So I'm cleaning up my diet and reorganizing my training schedule - I want to get the most out of my first cycle -
            Any and all advise is welcome -
            PS - My meals are broken into 5/6 times a day - I try to eat every 2.5-3 hours - Sometimes it's difficult. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Your fats seem to be good, but they could be increased by 10-15gms of healthy fats. I would up your protein to anywhere from 200-220. Carbs are ok for a bulk diet.

When I first started AAS I used Anavar at about the same dose. I noticed increased hardness and strength. A little acne as well. I gained about 12 lbs. during my cycle. Now I am 160lb @ 5'4" @ 15% BF. I will be starting my show diet next Monday. When I bulk now, I eat anywhere to 2800-3500 cals a day.

Comment

RS - Thanks -
                What do recommend for diet when my cycle is over -
                Also - what side effect beside some acne did you experience???
                Will I look bloated ????
                Thanks -

Comment

Actually, the Anavar may make you hold a tiny bit of water. More importantly, it will give a harder, leaner look...which is why so many women like it so much. The only other sides I experienced was an increase in sex drive, and strength.

As for your diet after, are you wanting to cut for the summer? Most do a cutting cycle after a bulk.

Comment

Yes I want to cut for summer - Also, will I retain any gains from this cycle ???

I can live with those sides effect :)
                    Thanks -

Comment

If you want to cut, I would start your diet about 1 week after you're finished with your cycle. I would cut the carbs by at least half, or altogther. (Maybe do an all protein/fat diet with 2 carb up meals a week). Also, you need to increase your fat intake by about 20-25% if you do it that way.

Comment

Thanks for all you help!!!
                        Will try and let you know -

Comment

Working...
                        X