WINNY FOR WEIGHTLOSS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WINNY FOR WEIGHTLOSS

what would you say to a women taking winny for weightloss using 10mg/day and having a workout regime consisting of cardio and light weightlifting....would this weightloss be successful??

I would say that winny or any other AAS is not used for weight loss.

Please read this thread on what AAS can and cannot do for a woman: click here

Weight loss will only be achieved by discipline in your diet and cardio.

Comment

Couldn't have said it better myself

Comment

Winny will help a woman build muscle with propper diet and training, it will not help her loose weight and if anything, she'll probably gain weight due to more muscle and water retention.

Comment

I hated Winny the most. Mainly because of the serious water retention, and HORRIBLE POST CYCLE REBOUND made it impossible to lose fat for quite a few weeks

Comment

I guess it depends on your genetics I had great results with winny, i ran 50mg eod, i used zambon amps for about 8 weeks and i think its a good weak aas that has by far the least amount of water retention. I also noticed fat lose probably decreased around 4% body fat. I WAS DOING ALOT OF CARDIO AND A STRICT DIET WITH IT.
            SOME PEOPLE LOVE IT AND OTHERS HATE IT, but for size you have to stack it with something else.

Comment

Originally posted by alcast082
              but for size you have to stack it with something else.
              as a RULE one should NEVER recommend a newbie woman to stack anything for the first time.

Comment

I am not reccomending to stack anything, I'm just giving facts,
                I am just talking about my experience and giving my opinion. obviously the girl is not gonna try a guy cycle , for instance stacking deca or test with winny, I'm sure she will do her research and come up with a appropriate program for her.
                I think a woman should look into clen first for weightloss.
                BUT ONCE AGAIN MY OPINION.

Comment

while you are offering your experience, please provide input and info in context of the questions being asked.

just as i would never suggest to a newbie man to do 5-10mg of anavar ed for a first cycle, you should be aware of the situation here and not be giving out what you would to do a woman.

it is times and examples like this were a woman in a hurry to find a magic pill, may simply take what she wants to hear (someone telling here they could cut on winny) and use whatever dosage that person recommended.

please take heed of the context - not to say men cannot give input for women - there are MANY men with experience who have worked with women - only saying that any advice given should be based on what would be best for her.

Comment

To add to that,

The effects Winny has on women and the effects it has on men are two totally different things. Many men don't retain water while on Winny, whereas many women do. Many women also have bad post cycle rebound and find it exremely difficult to cut post cycle because of the estrogen rebound. Men have a totally different metabolic system and hormone composition, so what worked for a male more than likely will not do the same thing for a female. The 4% BF you say you lost is flat out not realistic for a woman; especially taking Winstrol. So, that right their is sizzle enough for her to take it without doing further exploration. Most people don't even look at the icon that specifies male or female.

She's also not wanting to take the Winny for size. The thread reads she wants it for weight loss. Many of these women come to these boards for the information of obtaining proper cycle, diet, and training advice. So, when men comment ( and we welcome their comments in the female forums), they need to remember many do not have experience with AAS, and will take what ever pops up on the screen.

Comment

thank you everyone for your advise...i have decided after alot of research not to take winny for wieghtloss but instead to do clen...that will help surpress my appetite while enhancing energy for workout

Comment

Working...
                      X