Have you ever gotten your toes done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever gotten your toes done?

I have had LCN (light concept nails) nails on my fingers, but I really want to get my toes done for the summer.

Has anyone gotten their toes done (Pedique), same as their nails? What do you think about them? I have ugly toe nails but relatively nice feet I think it would be worth getting my feet done.

I've had a pedicure where they did a french manicure, and I LOVED it, it is SOO cute!

Are you talking about getting acrylics on your toes? When I had mine does, the woman asked me if I was getting that, at the time I didn't even know people DID that, I've never seen it personally.

Comment

Ya basicly acrylics on my toes. But its not exactly acrylic its a different kind of substance, I think its gel/acrylic light cured nails. Anyways more info below:

http://www.pur-nb.co.uk/lcn_nails.htm

Comment

I think with summer coming up and sandals being worn more, if you need some more help than a regular pedicure can give you then go for it! The only concern I'd have about doing this on the toes is nail fungus. That usually happens when moisture gets between the nail and the product on top and with feet being moist in sneakers and regular shoes, I'd just keep a really careful watch on them.

Odd little fact...your fingernails grow at least twice as fast as your toenails.

Comment

I can't wait to wear sandals!! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Irishgirl
            I can't wait to wear sandals!! :D
            I love living in FL cuz we can wear them all year! 75% of my shoes have open toes. :)

Just got my manicure and pedicure done today...my toes look pretty with bright pink for spring. :D

Comment

Im gonna book a Pedique for next week. They are $40 for both feet and apparently depending on how fast my nails grow, only may have to be filled once or twice ($30) this summer! Im excited about something so silly!

Comment

Wow, I never knew they did that either? I thought you were talking regular pedicure, those are great!

Comment

Working...
                X