Let's hear from the ladies please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's hear from the ladies please

Would like to have a lady's opinion once and for all.

I know this may sound silly but I am hearing more and more (especially from my wife) that women just don't really like the bodybuilder types. So, I figured what better place to come than here, although I realize it may be a bit biassed.

Thanks in advance though! :)
    The Arnold Schwarzenegger - bodybuilder type
    53.57%
    The Brad Pitt - Calvin Klein model type
    46.43%
    Last edited by decadan; 05-06-04, 03:51 PM.

You're kidding? No one!

It would be nice to get some votes here please. :)

Comment

Well, I think on this kind of forum you are most likely to get a very strong win for the schwarzenegger build. Out in the general public, I would imagine it would be the brad pitt build, but i could be wrong. At the end of the day, you should aim to achieve the build which gives you the most self confidence and satisfaction...

Comment

Originally posted by Face
        Well, I think on this kind of forum you are most likely to get a very strong win for the schwarzenegger build. Out in the general public, I would imagine it would be the brad pitt build, but i could be wrong. At the end of the day, you should aim to achieve the build which gives you the most self confidence and satisfaction...
        I couldn't agree with you more. :) This is more of a curiosity thing.

Thanks!

Comment

I've been attracted to both. Generally though, I like a bigger guy, even if it's not muscle (but I didn't just say that on a fitness board) :)

Comment

i like guys who can lift more than me. i need someone to carry my groceries and stuff like that.

Comment

Originally posted by sana
              i like guys who can lift more than me. i need someone to carry my groceries and stuff like that.
              then why are you with bouncer? :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Tinfish
                then why are you with bouncer? :rofl:
                still trying to figure that one out :)

Comment

I love the big muscular guys. Funny thing is that a lot of the ones at my gym seem to date these really skinny girls. I actually had one guy at my gym who is a pro bodybuilder, 5'8" 200 lbs who I would love to go out with tell me not to get any bigger. Oh well... the big guys still look good to me.

Comment

I like 'em with muscles. My husband is 5'7", 185 and about 7% or lower bf year round. Yummy!

Comment

I bet Faye's man is sexy! I'm with her, I love muscular, well built guys, but do not like the bulky look with higher fat % over the muscles...is that clear? What I am trying to say?

Comment

Mmmmm.... I say the bigger the better as long as the bf% is under 12% or so. Picky I know but :drool:

Comment

I like guys with more muscle than me :D so bber are great ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Dallasdoll
                            I love the big muscular guys. Funny thing is that a lot of the ones at my gym seem to date these really skinny girls. I actually had one guy at my gym who is a pro bodybuilder, 5'8" 200 lbs who I would love to go out with tell me not to get any bigger. Oh well... the big guys still look good to me.
                            A pro that is 200lbs? I would like to know just who that is considering the only pro that is 200lbs is Lee Priest. He is 5'4 and he lives in Austrailia and is married to a big girl.

Comment

Persoanlly I'm more attracted to the Brad Pitt, Abercrombie model look-a-likes. But for a boyfriend/husband I would rather have a big bodybuilder with big muscles. I agree with Sana, I like guys who can lift more than I can. I feel safer when a guy can take care of me and protect me. I need something to hold on to!=)

Comment

Working...
                              X